Jump to navigation Jump to search
There are 12 available guild halls in NS4 EE, meaning 2 guilds for each of the 6 factions.
- Forming a Guild
- To form a guild you must have 3 members, from the same faction, with matching guild tags (usually the initials of the guild name and a limited amount of special characters, with the exception of ' and "for decoration, somewhere in the petitioning character name) leveled to 40 before requesting official guild status.
- At this time, membership in only 1 official guild is permitted. You can't petition for guild status in 2 guilds.
- Send a PM to Frendel or Bargeld on the Neversummer 4 EE Forum if you have questions or are requesting official guild status.
- Approved Guilds
- Upon approval your guild will be able to submit a guildhall map which will have an entry from the faction city they have chosen. Only members with a Guild Hall key will gain acess to this area.
- In the Guild Hall there will be a NPC which will color your armor and helm for you, in the colors that your guild has chosen to be their uniform (1 primary color and 1 secondary color).
- In the cases of guilds being brought forward from NS4 1.69, you will still be required to have 3 players with tagged characters leveled to 40, but your guild halls will simply be unlocked if no change is wanted from the previous version.
- Guilds recieve an official section on the Neversummer 4 EE Forum. These forums will be moderated by the Guild leader (and DMs)
Guilds by Faction
Pages in category "Guilds"
This category contains only the following page.