Champion of Torm
Champions of Torm
Description: Champions of Torm are mighty warriors who dedicate themselves to Torm's cause, defending holy ground, destroying enemies of the church, and slaying mythical beasts. Torm is the patron of Paladins and an unswerving enemy of corruption and evil.
Hit Dice: 1d10
Skill Points: 2 + Int mod
Class Skills: Craft armor, Craft trap, Craft weapon, Discipline, Heal, Lore, Parry, Spot
Primary Saving Throw(s): Fortitude and Reflex
Base Attack Bonus: +1/level
Base Attack Bonus: + 7
Special Abilities and Feats
|1||Lay on Hands|
|2||Sacred Defense +1|
|4||Sacred Defense +2|
|6||Sacred Defense +3|
|8||Sacred Defense +4|
|10||Sacred Defense +5|
Epic Champions of Torm
Epic Feat Progression: 4
Epic Feats: Automatic Quicken Spell, Automatic Silent Spell, Automatic Still Spell, Armor Skin, Epic Damage Reduction, Devastating Critical, Epic Toughness, Epic Prowess, Epic Spell Focus, Epic Spell Penetration, Epic Weapon Focus, Great Smiting, Great Wisdom, Improved Combat Casting, Improved Stunning Fist, Improved Whirlwind Attack, Overwhelming Critical, Planar Turning, and Superior Initiative.
- Non-epic Champions of Torm get a bonus feat every two levels. Once epic, their bonus feat progression turn to 4.
- Champions of Torm may take Epic Weapon Specialization during a Champion of Torm level, but they cannot take Weapon Specialization during a Champion of Torm level. To get regular Weapon Specialization, you must have at least 4 Fighter levels and take it during a Fighter level.
- Champion of Torm is a unique Prestige Class of the Northern Coalition.
- Saving Throws continue to increase by +1 every two levels.
- Every five levels, the attack & damage bonuses gained by Divine Wrath increase further by +2.