Description: Fighters can be many things, from soldiers to criminal enforcers. Some see adventure as a way to get rich, while others use their skills to protect the innocent. Fighters have the best all-around fighting capabilities of the PC classes, and they are trained to use all standard weapons and armor. A fighter's rigorous martial training grants him many bonus feats as he progresses, and high-level fighters have access to special melee maneuvers and exotic weapons not available to any other character.
Hit Dice: 1d10
Skill Points: 2 + Int mod
Class Skills: Concentration, Craft armor, Craft trap, Craft weapon, Discipline, Heal, Lore, Parry
Primary Saving Throw(s): Fortitude
Base Attack Bonus: +1/level
Base Attack Bonus: Any
Special Abilities and Feats
Epic Feat Progression: 2
Epic Feats: Armor Skin, Epic Damage Reduction, Devastating Critical, Epic Prowess, Epic Toughness, Epic Weapon Focus, Epic Weapon Specialization, Improved Stunning Fist, Improved Whirlwind Attack, Overwhelming Critical, and Superior Initiative.
- You do not receive Weapon Specialization automatically upon reaching level 4, it must be chosen.
- Epic and normal Weapon Specialization Feats may only be taken on a Fighter level.
- Although Epic Weapon Specialization is an Epic Feat, the character only needs to be an Epic Character with at least 4 levels of Fighter to take it (on a Fighter Level as stated above).
- Recommended Class if you use Bioware's "Recommended" button. Ideal for a Weapon Master
- This class receives pure class bonuses upon joing the Purist Guild (see below).
- If you receive the benefit of an AB boosting spell or ability (ex. Bard Song) while your Pure Class Token is active, the bonuses will not register on your character sheet. However, these bonuses are quite functional when you observe your combat log.
- Haste and the Pure Class Token do not play well together. To obtain maximum effect, it is reccomended you receive Haste before you use your Token, if you receive Haste after having used your Pure Class Token, all of the Token's bonuses will be stripped. If you receive Haste before activating your token, the bonuses will stack and all is well.
- The AB bonus from Warlord's Might will register higher on your character sheet than the bonus you actually receive, this is because you are still bound by the +20 AB bonus cap enforced by the game engine.
WARNING: while you will not be able to take levels in other classes after joining the Purists Guild, if you try, you may PERMANENTLY lose pure-class abilities or otherwise bug your character. So be careful when taking levels.
Pure Class Bonuses
|21||March||Passive movement speed increase of 20%. +1 AB, +1 AC, +1 Regeneration.|
|25||Exceptional Prowess||Gain an extra attack. +1 AB, +1 AC, +1 Regeneration.|
|30||Immoveable||Once per day, the Fighter becomes an immoveable object, gaining Immunity to Paralysis, Movement Impairing Effects, Fear, and + 20 Discipline for 1 Round/Level. +1 AB, +1 AC, +1 Regeneration.|
|34||Warlord's Rumble||Once every 3 minutes, the Fighter slams the ground, creating an earthquake of large radius with the following affects: A two round knockdown if the enemy fails a discipline check against your own discipline check,and between 20 - Str*3.5 Bludgeoning damage if you fail a reflex save of DC: 10 + 1/2 Level + StrMod.|
|35||Sprint||2/day, The fighter gains a temporary 50% speed increase for 1 round/ 2 levels. +1 AB, +1 AC, +1 Regeneration.|
|40||Warlord's Might||Twice per day, the fighter swings his weapon with such might as to simulate a +20 weapon for 1 round / 5 levels. +1 AB, +1 AC, +1 Regeneration. The Fighter also gains a bonus to their heal skill equaling their level + 7.|