A forum for discussion of getting your guild recognized
JesterOI
Resident Spam King

Post by JesterOI »

As long as they don't die.
LVL 69 LFGS!!!
The Hasselhoff 4 3v3r!!! Metis n3v3r!!!

Elagneros
How is any of this relevant to my guild?

Post by Elagneros »

Looks like we've hired a new cleaning crew for our hall. This will give us more time to gather up the relics and polish them in the castle, and gain gear and xps:

The drow will be spending evenings taking LA citizenship courses and learning how to speak a proper language, Common. No more of that drow or Undercommon gibberish to be spoken in the streets of our fair city. Fines for illegally entering LA territory will also be levied.

Oh yes, deathdealer will also be getting a bill for the reupholstery costs for my throne. It was covering in some kind of white gunk, my diviners say it was drider webbing. Whatever it was, it had to go.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Former leader of the Legendary Brethren.
Elagneros' Excellent Equipment Emporium

Death Dealer1
PKer

Post by Death Dealer1 »

yeah....we busted down all the doors and as much furniture as we could. seems like we aren't very good cleaners.

btw....i'm the only person to gain illegal access to 2 different guild houses.

Elagneros
How is any of this relevant to my guild?

Post by Elagneros »

Death Dealer1 wrote:yeah....we busted down all the doors and as much furniture as we could. seems like we aren't very good cleaners.

Yes, we will be taking this into account when we evaluate employee performance for raises. As things stand right now, you guys shouldn't get your hopes up...
Former leader of the Legendary Brethren.
Elagneros' Excellent Equipment Emporium

Metis
Dungeon Master

Post by Metis »

Yonwe wrote:My warning to stay out is more of a good suggestion for potential invaders than a violation of any rule... the doors of the houses lock from both sides with a guild key, so any smarmy invaders intent on mockery and pillaging may end up becoming another inadvertant trophy :wink:

I want to see someone get locked inside :twisted:
"Wheresoever you go,
go with all your heart." - Confucius

Return to “Your Guild Here”