Shout Rules.........

This is the forum to discuss events on the East server.
Sir Mohawk_ns3
Noob

Post by Sir Mohawk_ns3 »

Hi All, was curious as to how my post would turn out. Got the answers I wanted. Most of the replys was fom the DM's and they tend to dislike "shout abuse", as to disable the shout channel is not a option since thats the channel the DM's use to let people there is a event coming or some other info ALL the players need to know about. Or a player run event thats shouted out is nice too and all other reasons that are allowed is cool too. Well since some of the DM's had thier say in this, does this subject need to closed down or left open ??
~^Sir Mohawk^~

REV JOHNNY LOVEJOY_ns3
Relic Raider

Post by REV JOHNNY LOVEJOY_ns3 »

But but; I like to shout , its the only way my kids seem to hear me :lol:
YES you too can be absolved of all your sins for just $19.95 But wait there's more.........

dbosity_ns3
Wheres the donation box?

Post by dbosity_ns3 »

What? you talking to me pops?
:P

SARDEN, ET AL. GRAND ANGEL OF ‡ HA ‡

Hex-kalibur_ns3
Looking for group

Post by Hex-kalibur_ns3 »

well i agree that sometimes ppl abuse from shout but i think its a normal act!
but shout mode exist for some reason right ?
Use but don't abusee and Iris if ppl want to sell or buy stuff its their problem no1 force nobody to buy or sell...
But i have to agree again some ppl abuse from shout but what can we do??? we can only ignore and hope that she or he stops with the shout
*Google is our Friend !!!

Fehrles_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by Fehrles_ns3 »

Sum of us have found a polite request to move to tells is enough, ironically, on the shout channel. Once in a great while a private reminder that DM's do review chat logs. (or at least one that I've heard of, and thank you for that.)

Return to “Neversummer3.5 East”