Whats up with the kill stealing?

This is the forum to discuss events on the East server.
Thanos Vind_ns3
Noob

Whats up with the kill stealing?

Post by Thanos Vind_ns3 »

I was in the Drow city and see fx60 come out of a door so I turn around and go to the next building, kill the guys in front then go into the building kill the ones inside the door, then go and kill the balrog, he comes in and cast a spell klling one of the drow attacking me then goes out.

I sent him a tell saying that is stealing and a few mins later he tells me I was stealing his kills after trying to invite him which never happened.

And that he was going to report it. There were 4 people runnning around down there and you need to get your facts right before you start casting spells.

Next time ill be sure to get a screenshot but you noobs need to watch what your doing :evil:

Guardian2_ns3
Noob

Post by Guardian2_ns3 »

As explained I was already in the small room left side and was waiting for everything to spawn, the room was completely empty when I entered. As the enemy spawn I casted Bard Song and started to attack, after I died you started in on kill stealing. Next time I suggest you verify that a room is clear before you accuse anyone. It may not have been you that attempted to join my Party however I was in the room and did get the request. I decided to chalk this up as a misunderstanding because so many players happened to be in the Menz however some people always want to bring it a step further. No problem, stay away from me and I will do the same. I do not pk/pp or kill steal ever.

DM Cipher_ns3
Forum Moderator

Post by DM Cipher_ns3 »

I casted Bard Song and started to attack, after I died you started in on kill stealing

Correct me if Im wrong but if you are dead how can it be considered kill stealing? Possibly bad form if he didnt rez you, but that isnt a rule.

Guardian2_ns3
Noob

Post by Guardian2_ns3 »

The Menz had 4 toons in it which should have told me to get out of there and find somewhere else as it was only a matter of time before something happened.

My Bard was not immune to Death Magic which is what I believe killed me. What happened is I came into room and it had already been cleared, so I went into left side doorway and waited. About a minute passed and they started to spawn so I casted Bard Song, in less then a minute I was killed and back in NS. When I checked my message there was a tell on there accussing me of kill stealing. I attempted to explain that I was already in the room at the time they spawned however it didn't help. I have always made it a point to follow the server rules and where in doubt of kill stealing I leave the area. I know better next time to avoid being in areas that have way to many toons to help avoid conflict of this type.

-Thump

DM Iris_ns3
Relic Raider

Post by DM Iris_ns3 »

Cant we all just get along? :lol:

Guardian2_ns3
Noob

Post by Guardian2_ns3 »

"started in on kill stealing" meant to say "he started in saying I was kill stealing".

I do my best to get along with everyone. As stated above it is partially my fault because the area was very heavy with toons and I should have realized that sooner and left the Menz, that mistake will not happen again. Our explanations don't really match minus the fact that the number of ungrouped in the area probably exceeded the design of the area and increased the chance that this would happen. Sorry for my part in it and I hope that Thanos will accept this as an apology for my part in what happened.

Hex-kalibur_ns3
Looking for group

Post by Hex-kalibur_ns3 »

Guardian2 wrote:As explained I was already in the small room left side and was waiting for everything to spawn, the room was completely empty when I entered. As the enemy spawn I casted Bard Song and started to attack, after I died you started in on kill stealing. Next time I suggest you verify that a room is clear before you accuse anyone. It may not have been you that attempted to join my Party however I was in the room and did get the request. I decided to chalk this up as a misunderstanding because so many players happened to be in the Menz however some people always want to bring it a step further. No problem, stay away from me and I will do the same. I do not pk/pp or kill steal ever.

one thing.... camp!!!!!!!!!!!

btw is not allowed =)
*Google is our Friend !!!

DM Iris_ns3
Relic Raider

Post by DM Iris_ns3 »

Guardian2 wrote:As explained I was already in the small room left side and was waiting for everything to spawn, the room was completely empty when I entered.

Read the whole sentence next time :)

xanderman_AZ_ns3
Pk Bait

Post by xanderman_AZ_ns3 »

well the camping thing really is not an issue because the rules state that you can not camp bosses with uber loot. However it is a risk to camp any area legally or not because someone might not see you. Probably would just move along to a different area.

Xanderman

gandulg_ns3
Newbie Helper

Post by gandulg_ns3 »

This is not the only instance ... iI have noticed it a bit as well lately, not just by newer PPL but by others that have been around for awhile aswell. No names mentioned (as its not worth the hastle) but they know who they are.

Hex-kalibur_ns3
Looking for group

where is the little person who says "long life to west" ?????

DM Iris_ns3
Relic Raider

Post by DM Iris_ns3 »

(Quoting 4ge)

Its "Long Live MidWest!"

Forge_ns3
Wheres the donation box?

Post by Forge_ns3 »

And I'm not little... in any sense of the word.
-Forge [TC]

Hex-kalibur_ns3
Looking for group

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Neversummer3.5 East”