epic dragon knight....

User-to-User support and questions to the Developers and DM team.
Nemesis Revised
Newbie Helper

epic dragon knight....

Post by Nemesis Revised »

Has anybody tried this spell yet? I have some questions about it:

1) Does it 'grow' with your character (per level) like the epic mummy dust spell?

2) I remember back during pre-wipe that this spell gave out a planar solar ( forgot the name), a black slaad (or was it death slaad), and a baalor? I'm not sure. Is this still the case right now? Because I was interested in learning what could buff this kind of summon. If it's treated like a dragon, then i suppose druids and clerics with animal domain gives stats bonuses to it. However, if its treated like a planar creature, then its the good/evil domain that gives its stats bonuses. Which is the case? Anybody have an idea?

-Thanks and godbless the NS community! :D

TheKala
Dungeon Master

Post by TheKala »

1. No, it is set at around 24.

2. You are correct (and it is the death slaad). There are some domains that do improve this epic spell, let me know if you figure it out. This spell has the ability to be really awesome if the character is built the right way.

Flanker
Noob

Post by Flanker »

I would like to know the answer to this also as my animal domain cleric will eventually use it. Surely there must be some info on which domain affects dragon knight?

TheKala
Dungeon Master

Post by TheKala »

Dragon Knight is considered Planar... so:

TheBestDeception wrote:
Flanker wrote:That's good to hear as I have a fighter/cleric with animal domain and conjuration foci at level 17 and I wont find out how usefull gate and epic summons are for a while yet.

Gate and summon planars are NOT animals ... seriously, that would be an insult to their superiority. Nay, they are beings of another realm, complimented in other ways by clerics...

Does that help any?

Flanker
Noob

Post by Flanker »

TheKala wrote:Dragon Knight is considered Planar... so:

TheBestDeception wrote:
Flanker wrote:That's good to hear as I have a fighter/cleric with animal domain and conjuration foci at level 17 and I wont find out how usefull gate and epic summons are for a while yet.

Gate and summon planars are NOT animals ... seriously, that would be an insult to their superiority. Nay, they are beings of another realm, complimented in other ways by clerics...

Does that help any?

No it doesn't as I still haven't been given a straight answer........

I'll ask the question more directly in the hope I might get some info.

What cleric domains (if any) help to boost the epic spell dragon knight?

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

Insane1974
Noob

Post by Insane1974 »

ok i have the spell and have not figured how to make it work i selected it in feats im lvl 33 cleric and i see the spell no where lol help

TheBestDeception
Developer

Post by TheBestDeception »

Right click on your quickslot, then use the radial menu to navigate through the following: spells (top-right?) --> epic spells (right) --> Dragon Knight (should be only choice).
But, it's such a draining job that, until you've DMed on an NWN server yourself, you the playerbase, have got to cut the DMs some slack. - Flailer

Flanker
Noob

Post by Flanker »

Lokey wrote:http://www.nsrealm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?p=16849#16849

Thank you that was the answer I was looking for :D I'd read that months ago but forgot to give it another lookover. I know it doesn't say on the documentaion page but is mummy dust affected by any cleric domains like death for example? Apologies to Nemesis for semi hijacking the thread.

Insane1974
Noob

Post by Insane1974 »

yeah thx works great looks kool the balor but the mummy is better in hp almost double

Return to “NS4 Help and Support”