Thanks for the Event.

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
AggieDan
Looking for group

Thanks for the Event.

Post by AggieDan »

I just had the most amazing experience.

Helm pulled me aside and said there were Drow marauding along the Silver Road and that I had been chosen to eradicate them.

I was joined by my brother-in-arms Ulatec the Destroyer and with the aid of Helm and our [censored] swords we were able to defend the gates of Neversummer. Unfortunately for me the Neversummer guards could sense that my home was Sleeth, making the situation all the more challenging.

Yes, the gods are active in the world. They have not foresaken us.

Neo Dvorak
Noob

Post by Neo Dvorak »

I don't know if DMs can detect a characters Faction.

AggieDan
Looking for group

Well, it would keep with my character...

Post by AggieDan »

Being a true neutral warrior... If I hear of a great evil power seeking to upset the balance of the realm by attacking an underdefended source of good... As well as the slaying of innocents... I just couldn't stand for it.

So long as the drow stay primarily in Menzo and the Last Alliance is left to stand, then the balance is preserved. To destroy Neversummer would shift the balance too greatly.

Of course if Lolth asked me to defend Menzo from an attack by either the Last Alliance or Northern Coalition I'd defend them as well.

The fact that the Alliance guards only really became an issue as the attack was all but thwarted also falls in line with a true neutral character... Switching sides in the middle of the fight to support the now losing side is one of the risks you take when you fight alongside someone of that alignment.

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”