Candlelight vigil

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
Flailer
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Candlelight vigil

Post by Flailer »

Light a candle here for your soon to be deceased NS4 characters.

Alas, Shade the Lictor, cut down in the prime of life. Alas, Shade the Semi-Astute, extinginished when he was shining the brightest. And the rest....eh, well, didn't really like them.
Flailer
NS Developer

None of us is as dumb as all of us.

Flanker
Noob

Post by Flanker »

r.i.p Baron Bardestructor

Your brief existance in the realm of Neversummer touched many a life and ended many more. With only a little more experience you would have grown a pair of dashing red wings to strike fear into your enemies. Even though you were the finest example of masculinity within the realm of Neversummer, those wings would have placed you upon an unreachable pedestal.

Most of all you will be missed by many a fair maiden of Neversummer for not only did they admire your legendary song, but they loved the way you wielded your fantastic great sword even more. :twisted:

Your deeds will not go unforgotten and maybe, just maybe, death will not be the end for the greatest and best looking bard that ever lived.

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

:twisted: Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. Rebuild is in order and fun will soon begin :twisted:

deathdearler1
Newbie Helper

Post by deathdearler1 »

funny, as "popular" as Baron Bardestructor is how come i've never heard of him. lol. certainly not as well known as Warrior Dichord pt. 2 or even the great Holy Boly Thunder Lover. well i guess new heroes must come to light or dark whichever the case may be. i hear word that endless form might show up or maybe even the quick footed slippery nipples, but alas who knows. i know i do. :twisted:
when death comes for you and you are not afraid, if he asks why tell him you met me

SmurfZG
Noob

Post by SmurfZG »

*lights one big blue candle and places it on top of the smurfs family grave*

kgb
Wheres the donation box?

Post by kgb »

That's funny DD1 cos I don't recall those names either!
Tres Nawt {CLAD}, Tres Baf {CLAD}, Tres Leyana {CLAD}, Tres Q'sara {CLAD}

Image Image

Flanker
Noob

Post by Flanker »

hehe all epitaphs have to have a little bit of extra flavour 8)

It is not the Baron's fault that lesser characters did not see him as they would have had their masculinity shrivel into nothingness at the sight of his great sword :lol:

Terminal Insanity
Newbie Helper

Post by Terminal Insanity »

I've never herd of him ether...

Zhorn
Looking for group

Post by Zhorn »

Alas poor "Squiggles"... no longer will he PK random passers-by and Wail hapless groups of new chars that were standing TOO CLOSE together...
(Hey they were all new alts from some guild! It's not like I ganked a bunch of newbies....).

Ah well, At least I can create a new Wizzie from Neversummer City and get lots and lots of FREE items when he crushes all the people flocking to get easy xp from the guards...... $$$$$$$$$

BRING ON THE VAULT WIPE OMG!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

In the meantime... Bastions of War r0xx0rs!

drakebrimstone
Noob

Post by drakebrimstone »

Here lies Drake Brimstone, who was never born because NS4 has been down since before I found it! (ok, so it was less then a week ago but hay, it looks be be GREAT. I love beta testing, every time there is a player wipe I'm caught back up with everyone else!)

Flanker
Noob

Post by Flanker »

Terminal Insanity wrote:I've never herd of him ether...

Like that means anything to the Baron? Bedding the womenfolk of Neversummer was a much higher priority to the Baron than the wanton slaughter of innocent newcomers to the realms.

deathdearler1
Newbie Helper

Post by deathdearler1 »

hehe, terminal is a newcomer. i know i've been around since ns4 opened up and terminal has been terrorizing since then.
when death comes for you and you are not afraid, if he asks why tell him you met me

Flanker
Noob

Post by Flanker »

I wasn't referring to Term as a newcomer.

Terminal Insanity
Newbie Helper

Post by Terminal Insanity »

deathdearler1 wrote:hehe, terminal is a newcomer. i know i've been around since ns4 opened up and terminal has been terrorizing since then.

I'm a newcomer? LoL...

Throst54
Addict

Post by Throst54 »

newcomer?

just say newb!

i mean... that fits term just as well

hehehe
Type post, tab tab enter, wait 4page 2 load, shift+tab tab enter, REPEAT!!!

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”