To many tunnels

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
Downfall
Noob

To many tunnels

Post by Downfall »

I dont know if i am the only one who find that the tunnel to dwarves and etc... are way to confusing.
I usualy map everywhere i go but the tunnels,underdark and surroundings just confuse the hell out of me ! I hope these wont be extended in futur or im gonna go insane :shock:

meatbean
Pk Bait

Post by meatbean »

:lol: I hear ya down!! But if you make a Ragnars Kin character and get killed alot, you really learn those tunnels well!! :arrow: :oops: Really, its not too bad once you run around them enough and you start remembering. (ps, good to finally see another old Dor Maeglin player on here!!)
Pestilence of Clan Freakery, Phil Latio of Clan Freakery, The One of Clan Freakery. Major Pain, Cpl. Punishment.

Downfall
Noob

Post by Downfall »

heya meatbean, nice to see ya :) yes that is a good way of learning tunnels ...but i rather not try that ...it just looks boring ^^

meatbean
Pk Bait

Post by meatbean »

very boring indeed! Thats why i dont make anymore rk characters. Got sick of the tunnels as a low level. Really sucks when you are heavily encumberd trying to manuver through all those winding tunnel maps. :x To bad they dont have a portal system like Dor had.
Pestilence of Clan Freakery, Phil Latio of Clan Freakery, The One of Clan Freakery. Major Pain, Cpl. Punishment.

Throst54
Addict

Post by Throst54 »

lol.. drop some stuff...
Type post, tab tab enter, wait 4page 2 load, shift+tab tab enter, REPEAT!!!

dugbird
Noob

Post by dugbird »

heh, i too know the tunnels well. and hello downfall . dipanddump is here as is nazbar on occasion. see a few dor players actually. take care and see ya on the other side.

Terminal Insanity
Newbie Helper

Post by Terminal Insanity »

I agree... the tunnels to the dwarves are very long...
Mabe shorten them up a bit and add a side area with high level xp so the tunnels arnt completly usless
As it is now, its miles of rats... good XP for lvl 30+ though lol... at least untill the new areas get put in

AndrewCarr
Spamalot

Post by AndrewCarr »

Adding more bind points, and then allowing chars to bind to friendly/neutral(non-main city ones) bind pts I think would help, especially if interbind pt. travel was allowed for like 1k gp each time(as long as the person's alrdy visited that place alrdy, which could be signified by a token)
Lindon Erithar
and
Quickie Mart the <a href='http://www.cultofokie.com'>Okie Ambassador</a>

Downfall
Noob

Post by Downfall »

or just add more signs ;)

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”