Incremental Scale for ECL

Post your tips, ideas for improvements, requests for new features, etc. here
Grom
Noob

Post by Grom »

First char i created was a Aasimar cleric.. turned out ok, my friend mr. Panthalones created a wizard githzerai i think it was... well we reached about lvl 20 in hmm just over a week? something like that... well we play pretty much :roll: Anyway, when xp starts going down having a ecl char actually makes it easier to lvl since you get more minimum xp, my cleric is now 24 and i'm getting over 20 xp for killing one rat...and same for killing one town guard...i guess this problem will be solved with the high lvl areas but somehow i have the feeling that in the end it will be something similar unless there will be some really really high lvl areas for lvl 35+ only or something..just my 2 cents :!:

btw i think Herons suggestion would be quite a good idea, interesting to try anyway, would give the ecl chars a bit better chance in the start giving ppl a reason to play them other then to have the mightiest character possible at lvl 40 :)
NS3-central-> Head of the Goodmanner family.
NS4-> Trixy Goodmanner,
Trixy Meatshield

Qui
Looking for group

Post by Qui »

i imagine they are going to do something to fix the whole minimum exp thing,p its kinda cheezy.
"If you are 20 and not yet a communist you lack heart, If you are 30 and you are still a communist you lack rationality" ~ dont remember.

maxgrane
Noob

Post by maxgrane »

i didnt know where else i could post this question.. but i saw some poeple bring up SR so i thought it would be kinda related.

does the improved spell resistance feat stack ontop of the racial bonuses?

ATI
Spamalot

Post by ATI »

stacks on top of whatever is your highest SR stat. So if you use SR spell, then your feat stacks on top of that...from what I understand at least. Also, SR stakcs with racial and class bonuses from what I have heard from others.
I've tried fire, i've tried faith, and i've tried force, all I have left is hope.

DrakhanValane
Arrogant Snob
Location: Five Minutes Before the End of Eternity (or Maryland, take your pick)

Post by DrakhanValane »

SR only gets the highest bonus. If your Monk SR is higher than your Racial SR, you get the Monk SR. If racial is higher, you get the Racial SR. Improved SR only stacks with Monk SR.
If you tilt your head far enough and squint hard enough, anything becomes as simple or complex as you'd like--regardless of whether it is or not. -- A lesson learned from Stephen Wolfram's A New Kind of Science

maxgrane
Noob

Post by maxgrane »

ahh. ok. so the improved SR feat only stacks with monk SR .. so it wont stack with racial SR. ok got it. thanx

Return to “NS4 Ideas and Suggestions”