Can't log in, help plz!

User-to-User support and questions to the Developers and DM team.
TastyTreat
Looking for group

Can't log in, help plz!

Post by TastyTreat »

The server I was on (server 1) crashed at some point while at was in the Dwarven Mines area and now I cannot log in anymore. Everytime I try to log in I get the same msg with the options to either 'enter neversummer' or 'disconnect'. When I select the 'enter neversummer' option I get redirected to a sever and get the same msg at login. I've gone through this loop several times without any difference. Also when I was trying to log in, all 4 servers were up at the time. Another detail that I'm not sure is important or not: I was looting a corpse when the server crashed and while the game was hanging I was not able to exit the loot menu. This also for some reason prevented me from exiting the server until I got a server response timeout. The character name is Damien Vryce and the account name is TastyTreat.

barney26
Noob

Im having the same problem!

Post by barney26 »

Hey TastyTreat, i have the char Elrith Dana who is also from TC and am having the same problem as you. When you get some help could you let them know im having the same problem. Sorry i cant help dude! :?

QuagmireOfWolfpac
Noob

Also Having problems Logging

Post by QuagmireOfWolfpac »

Administrators and Moderators,

Not only can i not access my char that I play as most often, I can't access any of my chars. My main char is =CI= Bloodmire Cyrin, log in QuagmireOFWolfpac. Hopefully it will start working again. I shall check this board often to see if any new results come up. TY again for all the help and everything you all do for us. With out you we could not enjoy this mod.
Quagmire Of Wolfpac

TastyTreat
Looking for group

Post by TastyTreat »

I just had the same bug hit my alt Karlat. This seems to be becomming a very big problem. This time it happened to me on server 2.

RumblingSky
Noob

Post by RumblingSky »

Well I think it's clear there is a problem with the server since the character I can't log into is in the AO on server 1. Hopefully it'll get sorted out soon.. otherwise.. no big deal. It's beta for a reason..
-= Rovilea Windrome =-

"Common sense is neither commnon, nor a sense."

http://rumblingmedia.beyondapoc.net

TastyTreat
Looking for group

Post by TastyTreat »

Just posted a bug report in the bug tracker... I hope this helps in getting the problem resolved faster.

Jeselynn
Noob

Hello and confused

Post by Jeselynn »

I was in the Yian-Ti area off orc caves.. unsure of server.. i died tried to respawn and the server crashed. Since this point i have tried to log on for approx. 15 minutes.. it states a problem loading last point and to click enter to go to last saved area. i click it says finding server. loads and the little bow open with the same message.

Sincerly Nightshade Pein <GD>

Return to “NS4 Help and Support”