Lord Drakmarr

Talk about Neversummer 4 with your fellow players.
Thanos
Looking for group

Post by Thanos »

DeputyDog wrote:Um there is a demon faction. Havnt found Demon of Destruction yet?

Or all the Balors and Pit Fiends running around?

Ya they were a little weak if you ask me. Pit Fiends are almost a joke.

Revenge
Pk Bait

Re: Lord Drakmarr

Post by Revenge »

Thanos wrote:What are you going to do in the game now? Solo the DMs? :)

Well actually.... It is possible for players to permanently kill a DM char..... But I'm not going to get into any details on how-to as it'll just get my [censored] banned for spreading exploits!

It is do-able though ;)

Chimaira
Looking for group

Re: Lord Drakmarr

Post by Chimaira »

Revenge wrote:
Thanos wrote:What are you going to do in the game now? Solo the DMs? :)

Well actually.... It is possible for players to permanently kill a DM char..... But I'm not going to get into any details on how-to as it'll just get my [censored] banned for spreading exploits!

It is do-able though ;)

That was the best bug ever lol.
I would make some funny comments about it, but it would reveal on how to do it.(even tho most people already know how)

Gil-Este
Newbie Helper

Post by Gil-Este »

i don't :( :( :(
O heat, dry up my brains! Tears seven times salt
Burn out the sense and virtue of mine eyes!

dond
Newbie Helper

Post by dond »

what's the deal with dragons anyhow.........all of the ones i've killed (from AO, and random caves etc) have that standard loot table drop.

what ever happened to a dragon's hoard? ya know, that special stuff that they stole to keep out of the hands of mortals?

AO bosses are much much more of a pain that the other faction ones( they have this full heal, not the crappy store bought ones lol), which is fair being dragons and all.........but they have the worst loot?!? (that is to say, no boss type loot at all. their guards drop way way way better stuff)

PS: AO imbued Ancient black helm rocks :P no wonder everyone likes killing your guards!

Kelin
Pk Bait

Post by Kelin »

Ummm well you never saw a dragon with a full plate, or shield, or helm, or ring, or anything on? And even if they have, how could you equip them? :shock:
Nono, there is no reason for them to drop special gear, even if they could drop scales and blood to forge special weapons and armors :P
Aran the Red, fighter of Tempus
Elite disciple of Ancient Ones

A Paladin's heart in a Bard soul

darkl4805
Noob

Post by darkl4805 »

They should drop some sort of special equip... think about all those high level knights who go to slay the dragons but end up getting eaten? Their corpses are probably wearing some pretty elite stuff!

TTG
Looking for group

Post by TTG »

Nah, the ones that get eaten were wearing junk :P The ones with good stuff wouldn't have been eaten.

dond
Newbie Helper

Post by dond »

so dragons are meant to have the crap they have?!?

talk about a waste of space :P

Lunas
Pk Bait

Post by Lunas »

no dragons should have millions in gold and jewels be near impossible to kill and have all sorts of elite equipment thye have to sleep on gold and they can tell if a single piece of it was touched by some one other than thierselfs

AndrewCarr
Spamalot

Post by AndrewCarr »

like... Smaug :p
Lindon Erithar
and
Quickie Mart the <a href='http://www.cultofokie.com'>Okie Ambassador</a>

Kelin
Pk Bait

Post by Kelin »

Yeah but smaug has been killed by a 1 roll on a Dev Crit made with a double 20 roll by a stupid human archer :P
And that should be the only way to kill a dragon that sleeps on millions of gold and have all sorts of elite equipement, too bad that dev crit is disabled :twisted:
Aran the Red, fighter of Tempus
Elite disciple of Ancient Ones

A Paladin's heart in a Bard soul

Return to “General NS4 Discussion”