Defenders of the Relic Event :

Official announcements about NS4 from the Developers and DMs.
Dalan
Dungeon Master

Defenders of the Relic Event :

Post by Dalan »

Balance and Law! Strength and Discipline! Chaos and Greed!
By which of these tenets will Aetheria be ruled?
Not even the Gods know, for it is up to you, 'Warriors of Aetheria', to decide!
The Victor shall have the Defender of the Relic statue erected in their city!

Now, here are the details.

-The relic counter in Avendell will be set to zero, and all relics sent to their home cradle, Friday, July 10, 2009, at 6:00pm (cst).
-At that time announcements on shout will be made in order to officially start the event.
-Victory is achieved by having the highest number of relic captures, as per the relic counter in Avendell.
-The event shall end on Sunday, July 12, 2009, at 6:00pm (cst).
-At that time, announcements on shout will be made to officially end the event.
-The winning faction will have the Defender of the Relic statue placed in their city.
-A reward will be given to the MVP of each faction actively involved in relic warfare. (A player vote in the forums will determine MVP's)
-Presently, the SL are the overproud and rightful owners of this statue.
-No solo mulitboxing allowed.
-Good Luck to ye all!
Dumathoin: Keeper of Secrets under the Mountain

DM_Sultan
Dungeon Master

Re: Defenders of the Relic Event :

Post by DM_Sultan »

CONGRATULATIONS to team-AO, the official winners of this Defenders of the Relic Event!

The final score was AO-19, SL-8, all others-Zero.

My thanks to all the DM Team and to all the Players for making this a successful and well played event.

Sultan

Torm the Loyal Fury

Dalan
Dungeon Master

Post by Dalan »

Congratulations, Sleeth! The amount of enemy bloodstains in your city was truly amazing, so we can safely say that the enemies of Sleeth did indeed put forth much effort to keep the statue from being erected in AO.

The Defender of the Relic statue will be place in your faction, as soon as possible.

I am sure all Aetherians will come by your fair city to admire it. (and hopefully steal a relic or two, har, har)

I would like to personally thank all Aetherians for participating, (and for putting up with) this event. There were a few problems during this event and the players, (for the most part) did an excellent job of maintaining a good spirit of competition. The hate did flow freely, but that was to be expected. If there are changes you would like to see in this event, please feel free to create a thread.

p.s. : This event should have been held a long time ago, too much time went by between this one, and the last. For that, I apologize.
Dumathoin: Keeper of Secrets under the Mountain

DM_Kim
Dungeon Master

Post by DM_Kim »

Well done and well fought Sleeth. You are true Champions and Defenders of the relic. The statue coming your way is well deserved.

I would like to thank all Aetherians, participants and non-participants of the event alike, for following instructions give on the fly. This made the staff's job much easier. All of your co-operation made a huge difference in the over all performance of the server as.

So again a , Congrats to Sleeth and a Thank you to all.
Mistress Kim
dm_kim999@hotmail.com

Berronar Truesilver - The Revered Mother

Return to “NS4 News and Announcements”