General discussion on NWN scripting, expansions, and modules
Mr. O'Dearly
Developer

Post by Mr. O'Dearly »

lol, completely customizable characters!!

choose a frame to work with or draw your own from scratch!!!

I'd make a stick figure! :P

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

satantrik wrote:Shields aren't dynamic like armor and weapons is nor does it have the dynamic coloring of the helm models.

There could be shield-only "dyes" that change the model used to a different one.

It would be nice to have more dynamic everything...

That's always going to be the unanswered question, why are sheild textures tied to the model? Makes no sense at all :( Granted the number of static models in the default game isn't that great, 54 armor chest pieces...but there's 5 or so repeated for different ac values, and some are too ugly to use or are ugly on either male or female. We'll have to see what NWN2 can do there, the dresses look much better, but I don't think we've seen that much variety in armor in the screens so far.

At least cloaks have colors, and with custom content you can pretty easily throw different textures on them (even though the cloakmodel.2da is really iffy with beta2).

Some quick playing around but would still need a hak :(
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

Return to “NWN Discussion”