NS3 & NS4

General discussion on NWN scripting, expansions, and modules
OneKnightinChina
Pk Bait

NS3 & NS4

Post by OneKnightinChina »

i've decided to make a new post based on the dead post "Anyone miss Ns3 gameplay?" just so i'm not ressurecting a dead post, well not exactly anyway ;)
I much prefer NS4 for it's restrictions, for example, you can't wear godly weapons, armour and accessories from your first level, which i think is great. Not many modules out there have these kinds of restrictions and it would be nice if more did. i don't miss NS3 too much as some of the areas are farmiliar in looks, like the goblins cave entrance close to the Last Alliance. and the path leading to the deserted villiage also very simular but i think it's great that they are so simular it makes me feel more comfortable with the surroundings having these light simularities.
The only thing i miss on NS3 are the friends i made while playing there, although i can't remember their names i do remember them.
Before you judge a man walk a mile in his shoes, after that who cares? he's a mile away and you have his shoes.

aleezy
Noob

Re: NS3 & NS4

Post by aleezy »

Nice surprise about this shorter form. Can you tell us what it is you are talking/writing about?
Has any info. about this shorter form been posted before (and i just missed it)?
remove links

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Re: NS3 & NS4

Post by Shadowalker »

aleezy wrote:Nice surprise about this shorter form. Can you tell us what it is you are talking/writing about?
Has any info. about this shorter form been posted before (and i just missed it)?
Right back at ya, Where do you see mention in that single post from OneKnightinChina of 'shorter form' ?
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

Return to “NWN Discussion”