Claustrophobes beware

General discussion on NWN scripting, expansions, and modules
Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Claustrophobes beware

Post by Lokey »

http://robinsonworkshop.com/neverroofers/

Too cool. Well if we added everything I find cool we'd need a 3 gig hak, but this one is up there with Stilgar's skies.
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

AndrewCarr
Spamalot

Post by AndrewCarr »

I forget which module it was for(can look it up when I get home if anyone reminds me) but they had a great castle tileset- sewer type dungeons with classic stone walls, turning stone walls similar to the typical bookcase ones, a well done round tower, and ceilings i believe were included in one. If not, I must've found another small hak(maybe ~70mb) which had several ceilings, and i used these in a module where I outfit chars. It was nice, and worked pretty well as far as I saw, althogh it was just a flat module, and I'm not sure what terrain and steps would do.

But some of my ideas for ceiling use would be :

low lying mist to localize fog and make in impenetrable in some instances.

vines or swamp type water, which a character could stumble through to find deeper areas(i.e. falling thru what looks like grass or weeds, and ending up in a dirt cave on the same tileset with burning torches, and human sacrificing headhunters, etc; or getting attacked, and possibly "sucked under" by a swamp monster, and ending up fighting underwater with the ability to "swim" up when the chance became available)

So while I think ceilings are a nice effect just as ceilings, i think they could be used as other things as well.
Lindon Erithar
and
Quickie Mart the <a href='http://www.cultofokie.com'>Okie Ambassador</a>

Sakad the II
Looking for group

Post by Sakad the II »

the ceilings look AWESOME ;)
Mortimer Kune (CLAD)
Rhia Kune (CLAD)

Return to “NWN Discussion”