You've been booted

General discussion on NWN scripting, expansions, and modules
Felly v2
Noob

You've been booted

Post by Felly v2 »

when I try to direct connect I automatically get booted. Can I never log in? :evil: Of course I do have a Pirate Bay copy because I've long ago misplaced the copy I bought and can find no place that sells this historic game anymore.

Felly v2
Noob

Re: You've been booted

Post by Felly v2 »

Come on..Help a brother out someone. I need to get back and woop some butt like the olden days.

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

It's only been a few minutes, yeesh.

Pm me account info + the name and login of a new toon you've made. You can get a legit copy from GoG if you want to have a cdkey with less chance of already being used.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Bargeld
PKer

Post by Bargeld »

The files/version/cd/installer don't matter. You can get that from any source (as long as it hasn't been hacked for a no-cd key).

The only thing that matters is the CD Key being legit and not the same as an existing player's CD Key (the default GoG version is delivered with a default CD Key that is the same for everyone, so you have to request a new multiplayer key from them.)
Death Dealers ::DD::
Laufer - Gemetzel - Force - Little Fist - Egil - Torture - Hatshepsu - Nemesis - Hierophant - Supernaut - Flesh Hound - Insurrection - Antithesis - Dead of Winter - Volcanus 2000

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

Bargeld wrote:The files/version/cd/installer don't matter. You can get that from any source (as long as it hasn't been hacked for a no-cd key).

The only thing that matters is the CD Key being legit and not the same as an existing player's CD Key (the default GoG version is delivered with a default CD Key that is the same for everyone, so you have to request a new multiplayer key from them.)
> you have to request a new multiplayer key from them.
They have a new button that gives you a new one.

> version
Definitely matters a bit, ones with the wrong files will sometimes brutally crash. Strongly recommend running the 1.69 critical rebuild.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Bargeld
PKer

Post by Bargeld »

Yeah, i shouldn't have said 'version'. You need to get 1.69 and then run the critical rebuild on top of it, just in case.
Laufer - Gemetzel - Force - Little Fist - Egil - Torture - Hatshepsu - Nemesis - Hierophant - Supernaut - Flesh Hound - Insurrection - Antithesis - Dead of Winter - Volcanus 2000

Felly v2
Noob

Post by Felly v2 »

Where do I go to get the new key from GoG?

Bargeld
PKer

Post by Bargeld »

https://www.gog.com/game/neverwinter_ni ... nd_edition
To play Neverwinter Nights online, you will require a unique CD key. You can find it in your Account on the website: https://www.gog.com/account (not yet in Galaxy), under MORE -> SERIAL KEYS. Please input it in the Multiplayer Key Changer that you can find in the Start menu, or in Galaxy, under MORE -> Other -> CDKey Changer.

Changing the CD key will result in the premium modules (like Kingmaker) not working anymore, because they will use the default key for validation. To get around this, go to your My Account page and find the "premium modules re-installer", under the game's additional content. Download this file and install it. The modules will now be adapted to the new CD keys.

Return to “NWN Discussion”