This is all a waste of my time, bye

Talk about the boards, on the boards.
Æ
Wheres the donation box?

This is all a waste of my time, bye

Post by Æ »

I'm leaving Neversummer, my friends can contact me at my Yahoo address RighteousIndignationNY@yahoo.com

And take special note of this part:
in particular Mr, Mz, Butterfly, Rent, Daron (this is what i was talking about), Raptor and some others (any sexy freaks out there)

Confession: Some of you may remember who I used to be... Jordan Of Fallen Everhold... Funny how you could hate someone for no reason (just because Solates told everyone I suck, they started hating me... but he was the worst most manipulative DM ever and turned the sexy freaks and then everyone else against me, (and anyone else he wanted ot toy with for fun... I hear he did it to the freaks in the end too [daron])... and you all went along with it [except my friends of course]) then when the DM (solates) bans me on a whim for confronting him about it, I quit for a few months. Then I decide to buy a new copy of the NWN and SoU and HotU when HotU comes out so I could play NS3 again, but up til level 40. I come back with a new name, only telling my many old friends who I am, and many of you who hated me for no reason, just because soloates the crooked DM made you hate me, now met me without a prior bias and we became friends to some degree or another... Mz, Mr, you were both against me with solates, though you may not remember me, and I remember you Mz, recently telling Æ, not Jordan, that he was a good player who makes your job easier, but Æ is Jordan, and I am both... doesn't it seem silly to hate someone because someone else told you too? Same to you butterfly... solates told jools to hate and grief me, and so you hated me too and always insulted me. But then I came back as the same person, but with a different name, and look, you liked me enough to make me a member of your guild. There's something for us all to learn from this...

Goodbye friends, Seifer, I wish you the best, see you on ancient rage sometimes? I'll send mail some time in any case (say hi to sorsha)... Take care Butterfly, Naz you're the coolest, Mz, Delah and even you Mr who always snaps at me, I'll miss you guys... Anna, Susy, Mini, Sauron, been fun guys, best wishes... William, Be well, if you read this, maybe I'll stop in and visit in NS3 some time if Mr doesn't decide to rebann me }: ) Xydose, sorry we didn't get a chance to get to know eachother again from the old days, but as you see, I'm getting fed up and leaving again. Gaston I didn't forget that you and Seifer were the only ones openly on my side in the very end of my Jordan days, even though it could have gotten you flamed by solates the evil one... you guys are good friends. Okie Christ, get a life, keep trying and you may find some self esteem within one day instead of deriving it from insulting others (poorly). Alexia, you're a snob who needs to get laid badly. AuTec, well didn't get a chance to talk with you really, but there was alot of stupid miscommunication between us back in the old days, no hard feelings... If I left anyone out, sorry about that... But I wish you all well... Except for the disrespectful jerks, I hope you all get herpies lol
{FotS} Ælæressai, Forsaken Avatar Of Ckær'evlon
14 Fighter/7 Weapon Master (Rapier)/1 Rogue [LA Outcast]

:[FotS]: Ælæressai, Forsaken Avatar Of Ckær'evlon
8 Rogue/1 Fighter/1 Shadowdancer [MA]

powerferret
Pk Bait

Post by powerferret »

respect is something that is earned, not something that is inate. Im sorry that we are loosing a member of the comunity, you might want to come back when we are out of beta and give it another shot.
Eagles may soar, but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.

NS character: Aadrian Monk-Ranger Extraordinaire

tald card
Noob

Post by tald card »

i remember you man i think yep sol didnt like you but he never told any sf to grief or hate you but i could be wrong ,put it this way sol and the rest of the sf never ever said to me or anyone else i know to hate and grief you again i could be wrong , i never hated you , i never gave you any grief so not all the sf hated or griefed you.
there was no need for sol or anyone else to tell jools to hate and grief you as he didnt like you anyway i dont know why you seamed an ok guy to me but thats life.
sol didnt turn against the sf others did that man.
strange i dont think any of them have ever said sorry now there friends again with some of the sf ah well [censored] happens lol
you were the guy that told tec you were going to have him killed right ?
if you are him not a good way to make friends with any player on any server man lol can understand it tho ive wanted to [censored] slap tec afew times myself j/k tec :wink:

butterfly hated and griefed you too?not like her but she was friends with jools so could have happened man not that ive knowen her to have a bad side to her but shes a girl and you know what girls are like man ive always found my lard (sorry butty couldnt resist i havnt called you my lard in ages lol) as one of the nice people you find on servers.

ok have fun where ever you play man and yes give all okies herpies if they havnt got it already
x sexy freak guild member

Terminal Insanity
Newbie Helper

Post by Terminal Insanity »

Hrmm starting to sound like a online soap show...

lame

JesterOI
Resident Spam King

Post by JesterOI »

My fav soap is All My Children, go Victor!!!
LVL 69 LFGS!!!
The Hasselhoff 4 3v3r!!! Metis n3v3r!!!

Return to “Meta-Forum”