Bugged Avatar

Talk about the boards, on the boards.
|-Ifrit-|
Pk Bait
Location: Pff like im telling you you stupid noob, GO AND DIE !

Bugged Avatar

Post by |-Ifrit-| »

Ok i try to set an avatar and i just get a little white box with a red square in and an error that says...

Warning: move_uploaded_file(./images/avatars/392277585443a7ad9d1f7a.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/nsrea71/public_html/boards/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 227

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpTpili0' to './images/avatars/392277585443a7ad9d1f7a.jpg' in /home/nsrea71/public_html/boards/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 227

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nsrea71/public_html/boards/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/nsrea71/public_html/boards/includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nsrea71/public_html/boards/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/nsrea71/public_html/boards/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nsrea71/public_html/boards/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/nsrea71/public_html/boards/includes/page_header.php on line 482

Can anyone help me ?
Jester wrote:
Man i wish i was ifrit

cely
PKer

Post by cely »

I don't think avatar uploads have ever worked on nsrealm.com. I believe most people host their avatars elsewhere (ie: imageshack.us) and just link to them.
cely
NS4 Server Admin
NS5 Developer (retired)

Throst54
Addict

Post by Throst54 »

if u want ifrit u can PM yur avatar and i'll host if for u
Type post, tab tab enter, wait 4page 2 load, shift+tab tab enter, REPEAT!!!

kingfatzo
Addict

Post by kingfatzo »

aye i was having a similar problem , i havent looked into imageshack tho ill check that out. ty
Fatzo
Resident Glutton and Hand of the Legendary Brethren
http://thelegendarybrethren.forumsplace.com/
http://brethren.mygameguild.com/main.asp

Death Dealer1
PKer

Post by Death Dealer1 »

thats what i did with mine...hosted it on imagshack and linked it...now i hat you guys and you can read it for yourselves. :twisted: :wink:
if i didn't do it...someone else would have.

Return to “Meta-Forum”