Wiki is currently not broken, post bugs here

Talk about the boards, on the boards.
Bargeld
PKer

Wiki is currently not broken, post bugs here

Post by Bargeld »

http://www.nsrealm.com/ns4wiki/index.php/Main_Page

"Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_NAMESPACE, expecting T_STRING in /home/nsrea71/public_html/ns4wiki/includes/Namespace.php on line 52"
Death Dealers ::DD::
Laufer - Gemetzel - Force - Little Fist - Egil - Torture - Hatshepsu - Nemesis - Hierophant - Supernaut - Flesh Hound - Insurrection - Antithesis - Dead of Winter - Volcanus 2000

DM ~Etho~
Drinking and DMing

Re: Wiki is broken

Post by DM ~Etho~ »

Noted
Hanseath ~The Bearded One~
Dwarven god of War, Carousing, and Alcohol
=====================================

Bargeld
PKer

Post by Bargeld »

Death Dealers ::DD::
Laufer - Gemetzel - Force - Little Fist - Egil - Torture - Hatshepsu - Nemesis - Hierophant - Supernaut - Flesh Hound - Insurrection - Antithesis - Dead of Winter - Volcanus 2000

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

"Older versions of MediaWiki don't support PHP <5.3." (Knock a little bit off the link, but didn't seem too helpful a link. You can get a better php error code suggested resolution by searching the error string less the ns4 file layout specific stuff.

I don't have access to this server and the one who does hasn't been seen in a little while...
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

drmage
Noob

Post by drmage »

is there any way to duplicate some of the class/feat/spell/skill info on another site? this site was so valuable.

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

It's still there, just won't interface with the software that serves the website. Also backed up iirc.
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

VagaStorm
Developer

Post by VagaStorm »

I'm sorry. I havn't cheked my messages. I'll have a look at it later tonight, and see what I can do.
Best Regards
VagaStorm

Why would I want to count 12 hours twice? I’m perfectly capable of counting to 24, and while we’re at it, can someone go shoot named time zones. GMT+x is all we need!

Amoenotep wrote:if you die to harper that just means your build sucks.

DM-Mac-
Looking for group

Post by DM-Mac- »

Best news I've heard all week. Your efforts will make a great deal of people happy.

You have our thanks.
Pan -God of the Wilds- "I've had so many names, old names, that only the wind and the trees can pronounce."

VagaStorm
Developer

Post by VagaStorm »

I've got it working, but it's a pretty old version of mediawiki, so I'll probably have to upgrade it at some point. Preferably in a not to distant future :)
Best Regards
VagaStorm

Why would I want to count 12 hours twice? I’m perfectly capable of counting to 24, and while we’re at it, can someone go shoot named time zones. GMT+x is all we need!

VagaStorm
Developer

Post by VagaStorm »

Oh, and if you get any errors any where no, please post the entire error in this thread so I can patch it til I get around upgrading :)
Best Regards
VagaStorm

drmage
Noob

Post by drmage »

Wow, thank you, thank you, thank you!!

rapidshot
Noob

Post by rapidshot »

This is the best news I heard today :lol:
Fino~xxx
Silvery~XXX

frogofpeace
PKer

Post by frogofpeace »

Praise Vaga!
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

Return to “Meta-Forum”