OC weapons

Place to talk about the new game. Love it or hate it, its here and its different.
Go'f

OC weapons

Post by Go'f »

Hiyah.

I am about to try and rush through the OC as a fighter type and I wanted to make sure I am not going to be anoyed at my weapon focus selection

Can I get some feedback on what 2-handed weapons I can expect to be able to obtain nice vairants of

I would love to go halbard, which I feel is a mean arse weapon, but the main issue is no one ever puts them into the modules (NS is obviously an exception here)

Also is limiting yourself to a single damage type weapon going to cause undue stress later in the game (ie can you actualy use the awesome crit range on the flachion).

Please nothing specific about the game just name the best 2 handed weapon you found in your go through it

Sjael
Noob

Re: OC weapons

Post by Sjael »

If you have access to The Blessed Of Waukeen (I think it's supposed to be from the NWN2 limited edition, but I also got it with NWN Legends) then I will highly recommend greatswords, there are some quite good ones later on that you can get with that feat. From what I played of it before giving up, the expansion has some rather powerful spears in it, if you plan to go that far. I can't say much for halberds sadly, I never found one good enough to replace anything my followers were wearing, but then I didn't go out of my way to look for them.. :|
Shining spiral of gold

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

In Highcliff there's a decent Halberd with the Lizard boss. You only get there if you kill the guide for the crypt area there then diplomacy at the next conversation then slice and dice after that.
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

Go'f

Post by Go'f »

thanks Im goign down the frenzied besserker path slice and dice will be easy :)

Return to “NWN2 Rants and Raves”