Crash

For the Neversummer 4 Old Reflections Server (Closed)
Rummybum
Newbie Helper

Crash

Post by Rummybum »

Reflections crashed about 15 minutes ago and hasn't come back we were in a heck of a fight in negative plane at the time
Vastly confused

Celorn
Relic Raider

Post by Celorn »

yeah.... neg plane seems to still have a strange bug that causes the server to crash.

has anyone found a correlation as to which mob is possibly causing it? could just be 1 script that's causing it.
ImageImage

Akron_the_Vile
Pk Bait

Post by Akron_the_Vile »

I don't know I was the only person on a little while ago and I was on ogre mountain and the server crashed again just now.
If it's 'Reflections' couldn't we actually be the Southern Coalition?

Chust {CLAD}Tabehere
Akron the (CLAD)
Slickness the Obliviator (CLAD)
Shardin Sunburst (CLAD)

Go'f

Post by Go'f »

um, actualy I think I may have crashed it twice now... it appears if i make a Drow Charactor the script locks up. If I exit and restart to play again (like works with ll my recent charactors) that takes the server down. on the plus side when the server eventualy comes back up the toon is playable.

(ps the server is down again) and there was no one else playing either time that I am aware of (no people on is why I felt I should make me a new charactor at that time).

FYI I have messaged Zing this thread.

Go'f

Post by Go'f »

Ok I feel realy stupid now... it was a scheduled reboot i just realised and the toon that I was making at the time is now corrupted :/ Doh !

~kSt~Warlord~kSt~
Looking for group

Re: Crash

Post by ~kSt~Warlord~kSt~ »

Rummybum wrote:Reflections crashed about 15 minutes ago and hasn't come back we were in a heck of a fight in negative plane at the time

p\/\/nd !
Fatzo (Retired) tLB / kSt
Resident Glutton
OooOOOOoOOOOooOOO SPAM !
Praise Bonosus ! God of Cupcakes !

Return to “Neversummer 4 Reflections (Closed)”