HELP Lost Books!!!

For the Neversummer 4 Old Reflections Server (Closed)
Iteries
Noob

HELP Lost Books!!!

Post by Iteries »

Hey.. i dont know if anyone else had this problem. But i went to use an INT book by the bound portal like your suppose too. Had the xp and gold, etc.. BUT it never portal to have it happened. I lost two books to this problem tonight alone. INT & DEX. The log said.. you in portal transition you can not do anything right now. The book was gone for inventory and no stats changes happened. I even logged out personally and back to see if that helped. Nothing :cry: Please help!!! character toon is Zlah [NK] Barfonu
Fun Fun Fun

Malik
Dungeon Master

Post by Malik »

It it doesn't portal you automatically just relog it does the same thing

Iteries
Noob

Post by Iteries »

Lmao.. i tried that last nite or this morning.. on relogging didnt reflex any changes. But I did log today and showed up. Strange Days or just slow.. Yet THANK YOU Malik for your reply!!
Itty!
Fun Fun Fun

Malik
Dungeon Master

Post by Malik »

glad to hear it worked out for you

Celorn
Relic Raider

Post by Celorn »

*sniff* I still have 2 mostly abandoned toons that read +2 int books but didn't get +2 int... both subraces with a -2 int adjustment. *sniff*
ImageImage

mgrjebbo
PKer

Post by mgrjebbo »

i am a member of kst and i still have to say this thread contains the worst grammer i have ever seen.

LinuxPup
Professor Nerfalicious

Post by LinuxPup »

I'm wondering if what the problem is a failure to run the leto script or something... if that were the case, maybe using a book should:

1. Remove the book (like it already does)
2. Place a small weightless, undroppable token in your inventory that says you used a book, and what type.
3. Log you off
4. Let leto change the ability score and then delete the item in your inventory.
5. Log you back on.

If the token is still there then something wrong must have happened with respect to character manipulation and you have proof that you used a book because the token, and a DM can (if they're nice) fix it.

...that said, there's no guarantees and there are bigger fish to fry than this. :twisted: Probably not worth implementing (if that would work) since it seems to be a rare case... I personally have used many books and have never had a problem...
Lead NS4 developer

[ Brilhasti ap Tarj ]
[ ...Darkfalz... ]
[ Azchekelon ]

Lorkar1

Post by Lorkar1 »

mgrjebbo wrote:i am a member of kst and i still have to say this thread contains the worst grammer i have ever seen.

If you are going to criticize the way people write then at least learn how to spell grammar, otherwise you become the subject of Lincoln's quote.

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Post by Amoenotep »

when you have used a book it shows in your diary function. even if it doesn't take effect, it will still tell you that you've used a book. if its not in your diary you can still use a book of that kind.
Mask, Lord of the Shadows
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com
----------------------------------

mgrjebbo
PKer

Post by mgrjebbo »

lokar it obviously went way over your head that i mentioned i was a member of kst...... search for a few post's by our wonderful member yoda

have a read and then let me know if you get the joke

JesterOI
Resident Spam King

Post by JesterOI »

Lorkar1 wrote:
mgrjebbo wrote:i am a member of kst and i still have to say this thread contains the worst grammer i have ever seen.

If you are going to criticize the way people write then at least learn how to spell grammar, otherwise you become the subject of Lincoln's quote.

yo is bad persons too say to mgrjebbo like this!
LVL 69 LFGS!!!
The Hasselhoff 4 3v3r!!! Metis n3v3r!!!

Lorkar1

Post by Lorkar1 »

mgrjebbo wrote:lokar it obviously went way over your head that i mentioned i was a member of kst...... search for a few post's by our wonderful member yoda

It wasn't about you being kst that was the joke(well maybe) unless the joke was your spelling. :twisted:

MasterYoda
PKer

Post by MasterYoda »

mgrjebbo wrote:lokar it obviously went way over your head that i mentioned i was a member of kst...... search for a few post's by our wonderful member yoda

hey i spell just fine tnak you very much

and e spelt itwrong on porpus

* hands lorkar a cookie and a coloring book *

now goplay with the other todlers

* points at corner twards Ebenezer eating aplesauce with his toes and Brill stabing himself in the eye wiht a crayon *

"Kidding of corse :)"
TGPO wrote:Man, dont u hate it when yoda is right

Amoenotep wrote:yeah....he's a little right :(

Nolan Silvermoon
Wheres the donation box?

Post by Nolan Silvermoon »

too funny :shock: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Neversummer 4 Reflections (Closed)”