Need DM's help

For the Neversummer 4 Old Reflections Server (Closed)
nwnks
Noob

Need DM's help

Post by nwnks »

one of my char maybe has some problems, the nwn.exe will crash when i logon it . it has happen before, but can be logon normolly after a few days. today it happens again . is there any DMs can help me ?

VagaStorm
Developer

Re: Need DM's help

Post by VagaStorm »

nwnks wrote:one of my char maybe has some problems, the nwn.exe will crash when i logon it . it has happen before, but can be logon normolly after a few days. today it happens again . is there any DMs can help me ?

Tried turning of shiny whater? I used to have that problem where toons got stuck and I had to wait for a server reset to get em. Turning of shiny whater seems to have done the trick.
Best Regards
VagaStorm

Why would I want to count 12 hours twice? I’m perfectly capable of counting to 24, and while we’re at it, can someone go shoot named time zones. GMT+x is all we need!

Amoenotep wrote:if you die to harper that just means your build sucks.

Malik
Dungeon Master

Post by Malik »

Hmm yes, shiny water, I've noticed its most common with ATI cards, so either turn the shine off, or see if there are new video drivers for your card.

nwnks
Noob

Post by nwnks »

i don't konw what to say .... it's really helpful , now i can logon my char sucessfully, and as you say my video card is ATI card......

at the end i just want to say " thank you !" thank both of you, your replays are so helpful ,thanks very very very much~~!!!!!!!!

Return to “Neversummer 4 Reflections (Closed)”