Guild Information.

For the Neversummer 4 Old Reflections Server (Closed)
AllAmerican
Dungeon Master

Guild Information.

Post by AllAmerican »

We are currently looking for active guilds on Reflections. Guilds that are not active are taking spots in the factions for up and coming guilds. So this is to let you Guildies know that if you are not currently meeting the requirements of our Guild policy, then you will be replaced by another ACTIVE guild that meets the requirements, and wish to become Official.

Any questions visit this link to get any information on if you are still an active guild, or need to be taken off the list for more players/guilds to move in.

http://www.nsrealm.com/public/ns4/viewtopic.php?t=3225
Erevan Ilesere-God-of-Mischief

LinuxPup wrote:Because I hate players.

MasterYoda
PKer

Post by MasterYoda »

Is this a request for prime guilds to give up there spot on reflections?

If so i seriously doubt ever seeing kst go to reflections any time soon.
TGPO wrote:Man, dont u hate it when yoda is right

Amoenotep wrote:yeah....he's a little right :(

$chase$
Dearly Departed

Post by $chase$ »

this is simple and needs no replies.....

IF you have a guild on reflections and ARE NOT active you may lose your spot as a guild..why should we hold a spot if YOU DO NOT play reflections. we are a growing server and need to make a spot for players that DO play on reflections
Auril - God Of Trickery
good thing im the DM then.............................lol

Lorkar1

Post by Lorkar1 »

So... we are to take it that reflections is not going to be a mirror of prime anymore?
Is this going to influence the implementation of changes on one server vs the other, depending on server politics or preference?
Is there a definition of "active", is it 2, 5 or some other number?
Will it take into account RL situations with some guilds having members that are having to take time off?
If not, will there be a timeframe set before a guild gets the boot?
And by time frame I mean once a guild has been notified that it is not meeting server req's then they would have X number of days/weeks/months to toe the line.
A time frame that will be applied to all guilds equally and not on the whim of a DM.
This also opens up another question.
Now that Reflections is going to open the spots for other guilds, would it not make sense to allow other guilds to make new halls and leave the old halls inactive in case of guild reactivation?
Since (A) there is plenty of empty buildings in each faction city (except TC since that is mostly outdoors) and (B) it won't be double the work as was stated before when multiple guilds were brought up before.

Sorry Chase but there are questions that need to be asked even if we won't get responses to all of them.

mgrjebbo
PKer

Post by mgrjebbo »

on chases server gear will be limited to +4 and he will tell anyone who says its not the greatest server in the world to stop crying...

i may just be moving to reflections.... VIVA LA CHASE VIVA LA REVELOUTION!
Amoenotep wrote:Interesting turn of events.....

$chase$
Dearly Departed

Post by $chase$ »

listen reflection and prime will not be seperate
the fact is some of you guys dont play reflections. so we need space for those that do..there is it nothing more.
the dm team is monitoring and seeing who is active. if your having RL issues and feal your guild should remain active PM me. and we will talk about it,
the fact you asked if ALL guilds will be treated the same disgust me and i wont be answering that as much as i have done for everyone.
and active guild means active, this is explained simple
EITHER you play reflections or you dont

i hope i answered any questions you guys have,,,if you need more info or want to talk about your guild feal free to pm me
Auril - God Of Trickery
good thing im the DM then.............................lol

-BannyD-
Spamalot

Post by -BannyD- »

$chase$ wrote:listen reflection and prime will not be seperate

EITHER you play reflections or you dont

$chase$ wrote:i hope i answered any questions you guys have,,,if you need more info or want to talk about your guild feal free to pm me

actually im still kind of confused. does this mean there will be seperate guilds for reflections now? you can still have those guilds that play both...but if you dont play both the guild slot will be open on reflections?

not that it really effects me, just curious...Slaves wont be seen on reflections. (least not officially)
-Slave- [GM]
Psycho Banny and all his forms

cely
PKer

Post by cely »

I think what everyone is confused about is that back when reflections opened, a dev or dm stated NS4 prime and NS4 reflections were going to be identical so that the devs didn't have to spend time maintaining two different builds of NS4 (sorry, can't find the post at the moment). From what chase and allamerican are saying, it seems that the devs have decided to go ahead and maintain two different builds.

If that's true then...

1) Guilds that are active on both Prime and Reflections will retain their guild status on both servers.
2) Guilds that are active on Prime, but not on Reflections will have their guild status on Reflections revoked to make room for a new guild. Of course, they will still retain guild status on Prime.

DMs/Devs - are these assumptions correct?
cely
NS4 Server Admin
NS5 Developer (retired)

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Post by Amoenotep »

the 2 servers would still be the same, but we are looking to go the route that was suggested long ago.

this means a new house would be implemented on both servers, but only accessible on 1. this means existing guilds would not be able to access their guild house on the other if they don't choose to play both.
Mask, Lord of the Shadows
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com
----------------------------------

AllAmerican
Dungeon Master

Post by AllAmerican »

If any of you guild leaders have come to the decision that you are or are not going to maintain your guild on Reflections, please post here. I highly suggest that you talk this over with your Guild mates, and see what you can come up with... I would like to get this ball rolling, and see what Faction slots we are going to deal with.
Erevan Ilesere-God-of-Mischief

LinuxPup wrote:Because I hate players.

cely
PKer

Post by cely »

Please lock the DW guild hall on Reflections and allow another guild to take its place in Ragnar's Kin.
cely
NS4 Server Admin
NS5 Developer (retired)

Rummybum
Newbie Helper

Reflections

Post by Rummybum »

Come join CLAD on either server and fight for righteousness and justice. We are financially very well able to support our new members on reflections.

Vastly (CLAD)er

Celorn
Relic Raider

Post by Celorn »

Well, I have 2 level 40's and some mid-level crafters and fun builds, on reflections, all with [Brethren] tags..... and some mules in the guild house, so

1. What would happen to all of those toons if we decide not to be official there?

2. And how many unique-player, tagged toons from a guild would be required to maintain active status?

I kind of like being able to take a break from the drama on prime to sit back and relax on reflections...
ImageImage

Ebenezer Grymm
Wheres the donation box?

Post by Ebenezer Grymm »

After talking to my members we've come to the conclusion that there are enough of us to maintain a presence on both servers and began leveling our Reflections chars again last night, as several of our members already had M.D. tagged low level chars there who we'd play in a pinch.

I believe I stated there that 14 relics are, like, twice as good as 7 :twisted:

Keep in mind though that Prime will always be the mothership in our eyes, otherwise it wouldn't be Prime it would be NS4-A Reflection of Reflections. Gets kind of redundant.
This will not be over quickly.

You will not enjoy this.

M.D.

Findor
Pk Bait

Post by Findor »

kind of like being able to take a break from the drama on prime to sit back and relax on reflections...

Drama? What drama? Oh, you mean the...I know what you mean. Yours is truly a charitable characterization.
Phineas | Gray | Fracas (MA unaligned)
Bardoc [IO] | Inexorable [IO] | Clericus [IO] | Alatar [IO]

Return to “Neversummer 4 Reflections (Closed)”