Extreme Lag - Dec 27

For the Neversummer 4 Old Reflections Server (Closed)
LunarSquirrel
Wheres the donation box?

Extreme Lag - Dec 27

Post by LunarSquirrel »

Time was just after 11am PST

Server seemed to be just fine, took a group of 4 into earth lord area, all of a sudden game became all but unplayable for our group. Huge lag spikes, multiple crashes, ect.

After party left, server seemed to return to normal.

Please investigate. Thanks.
-Jesse

Laura/Akuma of TSS

"Brute force solves everything. If you ever find that it doesn't; you're not using enough."

mgrjebbo
PKer

Post by mgrjebbo »

may want to investigate your ISP m8 that doesnt sound like a server issue

LunarSquirrel
Wheres the donation box?

Post by LunarSquirrel »

Multiple persons in the party were getting that. I don't think it would be on my end if it wasn't just me. Any other ideas though?
-Jesse

Laura/Akuma of TSS

"Brute force solves everything. If you ever find that it doesn't; you're not using enough."

Blystos Re
PKer

Post by Blystos Re »

Anywhere near this?

http://www.nsrealm.com/public/ns4/viewtopic.php?t=6404

:shock:

Could have something to do with it if you're not in the continental US...or even if you areI imagine there could be some severe backlash from all the re-routing that's going on.
frogofpeace wrote:And we like to think of the FoN guildhall as cozy - perfect for cuddling up in our snuggies with a hot toddy after a long day of smiting.

LunarSquirrel
Wheres the donation box?

Post by LunarSquirrel »

Dun think so.

It ONLY happened while in the earth room and as said, dissipated just as suddenly when we all left. Could have been a freak coincidence, but what are the odds of that?
-Jesse

Laura/Akuma of TSS

Myrdyr
Newbie Helper

Post by Myrdyr »

As someone in that party that crashed twice, I'm not sure it was due to anything special other than really bad luck with internet traffic at the time. There were serious problems all day long, both before we went into the boss room.

Return to “Neversummer 4 Reflections (Closed)”