For the Neversummer 4 Old Reflections Server (Closed)
jake23482
Noob

Post by jake23482 »

Yup, I just joined NS4 Reflections, as a Drow Fighter, and my faction is The Last Alliance. Weird as it may seem, I plan to RP it good, so just letting out a shout that I exist! :mrgreen:
Punishment to those that oppose me, and swift straight death to those who eat my cookies.

Lorkar
Spamalot

Re: Newbie

Post by Lorkar »

Don't want to take a leak on the proverbial Wheaties, but unfortunately this is not an RP server. There have in the past been half-hearted attempts at RP but on the whole they have been unsuccessful. If RP'ing is the meat and potatoes of your gaming I can suggest a truly outstanding RP server. This is a pretty good PvP server with a decent community of players. If you can live with that then you will be fine. Although starting on reflections you will find much more PvM than PvP, so it just might work for you.
Not trying to drive a player off mind you, just letting him know the reality of the situation.
I put the IO in socIOpath!
Lokey wrote:Yeah, ... I blame Tep in that case.
ImageImage

cely
PKer

Post by cely »

PvP and Role Playing are not mutually exclusive. I'm sure he will have an enjoyable time on either NS4 or NS4 Reflections.
cely
NS4 Server Admin
NS5 Developer (retired)

jake23482
Noob

Post by jake23482 »

cely wrote:PvP and Role Playing are not mutually exclusive. I'm sure he will have an enjoyable time on either NS4 or NS4 Reflections.
Seeing as I like either one. I'm fine, but the opp. arises, I have a good story, and I am willing to use it. PVP isn't on my hit list seeing as I'm a noob, but thanks for showing concern both of you. I'm sure I will like it here. In fact it would be almost perfect if it had psionics, but thats a different story for a different day. I will play on Reflections mainly, but I have a lv. 2 toon on the primary server.
Punishment to those that oppose me, and swift straight death to those who eat my cookies.

Gornickthy
Spamalot

Post by Gornickthy »

What's your toon name? I will make a point to stop in and give you a welcome pk. :twisted:
Last edited by Gornickthy on Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Power is not given. It is taken.
Tal, Soul Reaper of [IO]
Gol-Gorath [IO]
Shilo [IO]
Cthulhus Acolyte [IO]
Ya ya ya I know... stop whining, complaining, and learn to build better.

Monezz
Noob

Post by Monezz »

Welcome mate,

If you see me on reflections, I am always in for some role playing.

jake23482
Noob

Post by jake23482 »

Isenduil Do'Suoberranza is his name, rapier/small sheild is his game. :lol:

Monezz
Noob

Post by Monezz »

I read his bio in the other section of the forum.
I must say I am a bit tempted to create his brother or the loth priestes as a character :P

jake23482
Noob

Post by jake23482 »

:mrgreen: That WOOOOOOOOULD be fun. Never thought of that. If you want to go ahead.

Return to “Neversummer 4 Reflections (Closed)”