TC Job Advocate bugged

For the original NS4 server
Eldaquen
Newbie Helper

TC Job Advocate bugged

Post by Eldaquen »

Just noticed that the Advocate lvl for TC jobs is not working. The 3rd lvl quest to end Glork's seige on the forest is not giving job xp when kill goblin or Glork. No job xp so can not finish quest to obtain Forest Eye.
:(

Realize your busy but when ye get a chance we all in TC appreciate it.

Aetheria's friends in Nature,

Eldaquen

mgrjebbo
PKer

Post by mgrjebbo »

its always worked for me
Amoenotep wrote:Interesting turn of events.....

eklibo
Noob

Post by eklibo »

In my case, I finished the job about a week ago and forgot to talk to the Bear before going back to Avendell. When I came back today to get my forest eye, the Bear told me that I had finished the quest, but I did not receive a Forest Eye, and the quest did not move to the completed tab in my journal.

Carnaugh
Noob

The Circle Advocate Job Broken

Post by Carnaugh »

~6 months ago (or shortly after the TC jobs were implemented) several of us made Circle characters (the Shadoweirs) and the jobs worked fine then (well there was a minor glitch with not all of us initially getting the Digeridoo item given to you, but a server reset fixed that).

I just completed the Empath job fine. I then did the first 2 parts of the Advocate job (1. Kill Goblins 2. Kill Bugbears & Goblins). Upon completing the second part it said I had mastered my job level. I went to the Bear and Advanced to Master level, then switched to the Liberator job. Then I checked my journal and saw that the Advocate job was still in the active quests tab (and it was telling me to kill Glork). I also did not receive the Forest Eye, so although it seems to think you have mastered your job level, you have in fact not.

My guess (and this is complete conjecture) is something happened to The Circle jobs when the Shadow Legion jobs were implemented. A friend of mine said some of the text in the Shadow Legion jobs actually referred to Melencia and The Circle jobs (and the job powers seem similar).

Would be nice if this could be fixed!

Zing
Developer

Post by Zing »

I'll look into this.
Talos - God of Rebellion.

...zing broke you didnt he...ITS ZINGS EVIL THAT HAS BROUGHT THIS DAY....
-mgrjebbo

Zing
Developer

Post by Zing »

Fixed.

Any more problems please let me know.
Talos - God of Rebellion.

...zing broke you didnt he...ITS ZINGS EVIL THAT HAS BROUGHT THIS DAY....
-mgrjebbo

Return to “Neversummer 4”