Craft Trap

For the original NS4 server
Taros
Noob

Craft Trap

Post by Taros »

Hi All,

question: I have a toon: 8 fighter / 8 rogue about 16 points in craft trap but it seems the best he can do is minor traps. Am I missing something to allow for better trap creation?

Thanks. Taros

Bargeld
PKer

Re: Craft Trap

Post by Bargeld »

Death Dealers ::DD::
Laufer - Gemetzel - Force - Little Fist - Egil - Torture - Hatshepsu - Nemesis - Hierophant - Supernaut - Flesh Hound - Insurrection - Antithesis - Dead of Winter - Volcanus 2000

Taros
Noob

Post by Taros »

Bargeld, Thanks for the link. But I did check that out prior. It states to create an average trap requires 12 - 19 skill points. My current toon has 16 but can still only create minor traps. Granted it is 8 rogue and 8 fighter so not sure if there is a requirement for more rogue levels. Just trying to find out. :)

Bargeld
PKer

Post by Bargeld »

Taros wrote:Bargeld, Thanks for the link. But I did check that out prior. It states to create an average trap requires 12 - 19 skill points. My current toon has 16 but can still only create minor traps. Granted it is 8 rogue and 8 fighter so not sure if there is a requirement for more rogue levels. Just trying to find out. :)
If you are lvl 16 and worrying about crap, then just stop. See if the rest of the advice applies.
Death Dealers ::DD::
Laufer - Gemetzel - Force - Little Fist - Egil - Torture - Hatshepsu - Nemesis - Hierophant - Supernaut - Flesh Hound - Insurrection - Antithesis - Dead of Winter - Volcanus 2000

MrAsimov
Pk Bait

Post by MrAsimov »

The different traps require a varying amount of skill points. Each type is not the same, although they do all fall within the ranges given.

The higher the level the trap, the more components that are required to make the trap. This sounds like it may be the issue you are having.
Confusion is just a state of mind.

alena
Pk Bait

Post by alena »

The range is 12-19 skill points to craft, perhaps your toon needs the full 19 skill points to craft at the next level.
Hail the Dead

Sun

Taros
Noob

Post by Taros »

Hi All, thanks for the info. It did seem that I needed more points or another level to get the next level. Was no big deal was just trying to get a feel for the server.

Also Bargeld, thanks for you responses also - aside from other things - it shows that you are in the right faction as it suits your personality.

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

Taros wrote:Hi All, thanks for the info. It did seem that I needed more points or another level to get the next level. Was no big deal was just trying to get a feel for the server.

Also Bargeld, thanks for you responses also - aside from other things - it shows that you are in the right faction as it suits your personality.
:lol:
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Return to “Neversummer 4”