Gratitude

For the original NS4 server
DM_Sultan
Dungeon Master

Gratitude

Post by DM_Sultan »

I am starting this topic to do something that I feel needs to be done. I want to thank the Devs for all their hard work in years past that make NS4 the great environment we all enjoy and take for granted. I especially want to thank Cely for all his wonderful work and guidance as well as Tep, Mining, Ethos and all the people who have served NS4 through the years.

Most of all, I want to thank Lokey for hanging in here with us and for lending us his many talents. He is always quick to help with any problem, fix an exploit, fix a broken toon, help DM, add snowfall for season changes, and the list goes on and on. Lokey is a real asset to NS4 and it is right that we all take the time to thank him for all he does and has done. Lokey, thank you!!!

Torm presents Lokey with the Scepter of Gratitude
Torm the Loyal Fury

frogofpeace
PKer

Re: Gratitude

Post by frogofpeace »

Hear, hear!
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

Ajantis.
Spamalot

Post by Ajantis. »

No doubt there's a lot of time, effort, and treasure that goes into keeping this server running. Thank you all.
Temet Nosce

We follow the righteous path, the path of Helm.

Med87
Noob

Post by Med87 »

A raised pint to all, thank you!
Astragard The White/Med87

MrAsimov
Pk Bait

Post by MrAsimov »

Hmm

Ditto what all of the above said, except frog, all I saw there was "Ribbit, Ribbit!". Or perhaps that is just what I heard when I read it.
Confusion is just a state of mind.

Glory07
Pk Bait

Post by Glory07 »

Words like 'Thank you' are not good enough to show my gratitude and appreciation to all of you involved to kee our adventures on this server running in such good order. You are amazing! Thank you, Sultan, for opening this topic letting us write what our hearts have felt for a long time. Please note that when we say 'all' that means to you too. Amazing!
Glory

CLAD TSS FURY

"WHERE BEFORE I SAW UNCERTAINTY AND WALKED WITH HESITANCY, NOW I SEE OPPORTUNITY AND ADVENTURE. THE WORLD IS BROKEN--CAN I FIX IT ALL?

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

We should have kept a history at some point.

That list might seem like a lot of names, but there's a good 20 more at least. Joran, Moogy, shield, paddy, Star+Lady Cheron, Fire, Vain, Zing, Flailer, Bril, even the several people that stuck around on ns3 helped shaped ns4 and that's just people I think of primarily on the dev side of things.

DMs, hosts and lots of people on the player side were important to making things happen too.
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Post by Amoenotep »

oh god...is...is this place still here?
Mask, Lord of the Shadows
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com
----------------------------------

cely
PKer

Post by cely »

Holy crap, it's Tep!
cely
NS4 Server Admin
NS5 Developer (retired)

Minnie :Fury:
Noob

Post by Minnie :Fury: »

a huge thumbs up to all from Fury... thanks everyone.. :D

Blystos Re
PKer

Post by Blystos Re »

I love you guys...
frogofpeace wrote:And we like to think of the FoN guildhall as cozy - perfect for cuddling up in our snuggies with a hot toddy after a long day of smiting.

Frendel
Looking for group

Post by Frendel »

Yeah it's an awesome server with a great bunch of people making it what it is. Thanks are definitely in order! Happy it's been here going for such a good long time.

Iron Cat the first
Noob

Post by Iron Cat the first »

I think we all agree with those sentiments..after all a lot of us are still playing here,.,.thank you to them all :D

Return to “Neversummer 4”