Kudo's to a NS4 Player

For the original NS4 server
Glory07
Pk Bait

Kudo's to a NS4 Player

Post by Glory07 »

This thread is important because we have players that are not acknowledged enough and may not be noticed by the additional new players to NS4 family. Please use this post to mention those you have found most important to your game play enjoyment.

I am starting with a shout out kudos to Ajantis. Our game elders are important and lately some are less active. So many of them are not seen any longer. :cry: One of the most active is Ajantis, especially to the NC CLAD guild (Clericus Liberatus Anno Domini). AJ has been there to promote a newbie who might be interested in being a part of the Northern Coalition and its defenses. He advises him/her, stands beside him/her, and gives him/her the needed items to begin his/her trek. A newbie shout question is many times answered by AJ.

The importance of Ajantis to CLAD is all well and good, but his recent endeavor is just as, if not more, important. He organized the Epic Wednesday event, aka EPW, seven, or so, months ago and has not missed one to lead us. Even I have missed one. This event has brought us together from all factions more than a normal party get together. I have gotten to know more about some players and their toons. The 'enemy' becomes a familiar player than I can have a comfortable conversation with. I have gotten to know them and they have gotten to know me. His patience each week is unyielding keeping 15+ players of all ages, personalities, conditions, together, in line, and enjoyable. Leave no soldier behind.

I am amazed and entertained each week by all of you NS4 players.

Especially important about EPW is the effect it has had on new players. How many times I've heard a player say they are leveling their 30+ toon to get it ready for 35+ EPW night. How many would have not seen the goal and quit? How many would not have the great equipment available in such assortment? How many new players would we have not met, encouraged, and advised? How many would never have adventured to some of our epic locations?

Real life has taken good players away or lessened their visits. Ajantis has a real life but finds time to keep NS4 enjoyable still to all of us. So much more there is to say to express kudos to this fine player.

My thanks to Ajantis!
Glory

CLAD TSS FURY

"WHERE BEFORE I SAW UNCERTAINTY AND WALKED WITH HESITANCY, NOW I SEE OPPORTUNITY AND ADVENTURE. THE WORLD IS BROKEN--CAN I FIX IT ALL?

-=Slash=-
Noob

Re: Kudo's to a NS4 Player

Post by -=Slash=- »

Indeed a lot of effort, and planning, but my gratitude is endless for EPW. Not only did Ajantis bring entertainment back to NS4 with EPW, but gives me ability to now design PVM, or PVE builds. Now that this thread is open I thought I would express my appreciation for everyone on NS4 for participating, and making NS awesome again.

Thanks Glory, and Ajantis
Last edited by -=Slash=- on Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DM ~Etho~
Drinking and DMing

Post by DM ~Etho~ »

Hear, hear Aj is the best cat herder I know !
Hanseath ~The Bearded One~
Dwarven god of War, Carousing, and Alcohol
=====================================

frogofpeace
PKer

Post by frogofpeace »

Good job, Aj!
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

+1, Aj is one of the best people on this server.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Delisha Zrazorian
Newbie Helper

Post by Delisha Zrazorian »

Fury salutes you AJ... Bravo! :D

:twisted:
My attitude toward men who mess around is simple: If you find 'em, kill 'em!

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Post by Shadowalker »

Having been present on Wensdays like Lady Ga Glory, can certainly vouch for the Vast paitence Ajantis has...

..must be from all the time he spends watching tomatoes grow.

Thank you for all your efforts, a BLT just wouldnt be the same without you, or NS4 for that matter.
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Post by Amoenotep »

pfft..no one likes him

:lol:
Mask, Lord of the Shadows
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com
----------------------------------

Ajantis.
Spamalot

Post by Ajantis. »

That's really nice, but I'm not alone in helping others play on this server, it happens in all factions, and it's a big server so it's not easy to see it occurring elsewhere, and perhaps that's the point of your post, but have faith that I am not alone in assisting others.

The kudos really belongs to the DMs and Devs on this server who are players too, but who have taken on even more responsibility, if not a huge sacrifice from their game playing enjoyment to maintain order and expand the server and keep it running as it does today.

You may be surprised to know that Epic Planar Wednesday has been going on for longer than you think. As it exists today has been for over a year, but it started on Mondays by northstar_08 back in 2011 primarily as a TCNC guild event, but then we moved it to Wednesdays to accommodate more players, after a few weeks other players started to join in and eventually we started making it more publicly known. In order to have enough reliable participation, it's become a server-wide weekly event and it's become better because of it.

My commitment to EPW started as an experiment to prove that a player did not need to be a DM in order to host a server event. Perhaps what it has proved that players and DMs, when working together, can put on great events.
Temet Nosce

We follow the righteous path, the path of Helm.

TheEdge
Dungeon Master

Post by TheEdge »

That and some of us just take too much pleasure in watching you all die. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: lol
Gorm-Fire Eyes

Glory07
Pk Bait

Post by Glory07 »

My kudos today are shouted out for Shadowalker/aka Twig.

As we go from enemy to enemy acquiring our xp and drops, Twig entertains us with his quips. His quick wit brings me giggles and out-loud laughter. So, so,so many times I would love to comment further on his satire about something we have done or said, but I bite my tongue, so to speak. Reading between the lines is a window into his mind. No boredom playing with Twig in party. His RP stories for the forum encourage RP attitude toward our play, as well as entertain. But God help his spelling and typing. :roll:

Twig will stop what he is doing to come to another player's distress or confusion. His help to newer players is another reason some peeps have not given up and left NS4. He will give from his own inventory if necessary. He doesn't hesitate to leave others in a party going back into areas giving aid to a lost or dead toon. His talent to get that player and have them both return alive amazes me. He has great knowledge of the game and plays it well. He is an encyclopedia I have used.

Several Guilds have been aided and improved with Twig's help in creation and/or organization. He has given up a lot of play time to do huge maintenance jobs. His help is invaluable.

Shadowalker is another NS4 player that is most important to the game to live on. Thank you Twig for my giggles and broad smiles. :)

Send your kudos to these players and to those that have touched you in some way. Please let us all know about a player you feel should be acknowledged.
Glory

CLAD TSS FURY

"WHERE BEFORE I SAW UNCERTAINTY AND WALKED WITH HESITANCY, NOW I SEE OPPORTUNITY AND ADVENTURE. THE WORLD IS BROKEN--CAN I FIX IT ALL?

frogofpeace
PKer

Post by frogofpeace »

Huzzah, Twig! May your bark be ever brittle and your ... pronouns ever third person!
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

cRaZy8or5e
PKer

Post by cRaZy8or5e »

Ajantis has been helping new players since I came on this server ... Where he finds the patience ...

*climbs back in to big stompy robot*
"Nobody Expects the Northern Inquisition!!!!"
-Blystos Re-

Return to “Neversummer 4”