You have been booted :(

For the original NS4 server
Integra
Noob

You have been booted :(

Post by Integra »

So, i lost my connection 2 days ago in mid combat,and it's fine, it happens, i tryed to log in today, and when i select a character to play with, it just goes "You have been booted" and brings me back to main menu :( I didn't want to create new account just to ask for ingame help (and maybe it wouldn't work anyway), so if someone can help me in resolving my problem.... Still have 8 more levels to go for my 1st 40 character :P

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Re: You have been booted :(

Post by Lokey »

There's an occasional client side network problem that crops up for some people from time to time. Not sure what else would result in that if you haven't been able to get back in.
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

Korr
PKer

Post by Korr »

Sounds like a locked character and youre using a different CD key
Amoenotep wrote:korr is the greatest :(

ImageImage

Integra
Noob

Post by Integra »

Hmmm... I did reinstal the game using different CD keys... Yeah, before you burn me, i DID have my own original copy, all 5 CDs, but hell, i have no idea where they are for quite some time, so i use "free" edition with no guilt, as i did for quite some time now, never having these problems... :(
Edit: Strach that, found the error... Misplaced keys, fixed, now i can log in... Thank you for help, couldn't done it without you <3 ^_^

Return to “Neversummer 4”