New Avatar Portrait ^_^

For the original NS4 server
Integra
Noob

New Avatar Portrait ^_^

Post by Integra »

So.. I was thinking of making new avatar, but portrait of angelic creatures didn't appeal to me, so i decided to make my own... But i need some help to breathe some life into her.. Also, as one player said... There is an option to earn wings ingame... But i couldn't find any info of such event... If someone can explain, would be nice <3 ^_^\

This is something i tryed, it's not too shaby, if i might say so ^_^

http://s1284.photobucket.com/user/Wenav ... sort=3&o=0
http://s1284.photobucket.com/user/Wenav ... 7.jpg.html?

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Re: New Avatar Portrait ^_^

Post by Shadowalker »

In game wings come from either having Red Dragon Dicipille in your build and with enough levels your get red repilian wings (not what your looking for by the drawing) OR you happen to be involved in a DM run event, which normally ends with a trip to the DM prize room.

DM Prise room: Is a zone with several portals, each portal takes you to a NPC that will perform only one of the following tasks. Note that each portal is labled, and there is no returning to the room with portal choices, once you have chosen.

Change helmet apperiance

Change armor apperiance

Change/Add wpn vissual effect (flames, frost, acid, etc. and its appearice only, no effect to dmg delt)

Change cloak apperiance

Rename item: This applies only to that one item you chose during the renaming process. In example ive renamed wpns and gear to things like Twigs Deadly Middle Finger (lolith dagger), Bahamut Hide Slippers (pit boots), Rivermoons Justice (angelic bow), to name a few.

Add or change wings: This will let you pick from about 16 or more diffrenct wing types and colors, including the feathers your want. This choice will also let you pick from anotehr dozen or so 'back add ons' such as backpack, back pack with sleeping roll, great sword in scabbard, great sword scabard emprty, dual short sword scabards (full and empty, quiver (full m empty0 and maybe a cppl others i cant recall atm.

I think thats all the choices of portals, but might be a change head appeaice, but dont think so.
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

LightKeep
Noob

Post by LightKeep »

Now Integra, I'm not exactly a master but here you go....
http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t60 ... 6356b9.jpg

or maybe you want this one:
http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t60 ... e8fffc.jpg

LightKeep

Integra
Noob

Post by Integra »

First, i was like :evil: , and then i was :mrgreen: ... ^_^ It's exacly what i wanted! <3 Love you to sky and back ^_^... Just one thing, when i use command in NWN to ConvertPortrait, i get wierd colors :( Can someone help me with that ?
Also, can you tell me how you do coloring ? I mean skin ? When i tried i get one color so it doesen't look natural, like you did it ? I usualy take 3/3 or 5/5 sample but my color is always one [dont know word for it] shade, i think ^_^ <3 So i can maybe make her wings black for my evil character This one is going to be good ^_^ And background story could be angel, then she falls from Gods grace because she was tainted from much killing ^_^

And yes, i forgot to thank Twig :) Thank you very much :) And do DMs do any more of these events ? And they are for 40, not lower levels ?

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Post by Shadowalker »

Not as frequently as some may like, but DM-Chase was on just this past Friday, and hosted an impromtu event.

Level requirements varry.

, your most welcome.
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

LightKeep
Noob

Post by LightKeep »

Use the brush with the 'multiply' setting after picking a color that's a skin tone. That will apply your color under the pencil shading, which was well done btw. To get the same results I did, create a selection for only her skin, click and hold the brush so that it creates one even color, and then use the brush again to shade. Multiply will basically add a burn effect if you go over the same area twice, using a seperate click hold, perfect for shading. Dodge and burn after that at lighter exposures to get a more finished result if you like.

Return to “Neversummer 4”