illegal use of defense in AO

For the original NS4 server
#1 bastard
Noob

illegal use of defense in AO

Post by #1 bastard »

8/21/12 12:42 pm Dragov HNs aka don ns4 defended AO against Sha'rona Hond and I raided RK I was killed and the SL relic retreived by Dirty Minner RR aka Don ns4 Sha'rona and Snookz raid AO at 12:53 pm, Dirty Miner drops the relic, shows up in AO and pk's Sha'rona. Pretty sure that's illegal. please correct me if I'm wrong but once you defend with a faction toon you can't log another toon to defend,

Daltian
Relic Raider

Re: illegal use of defense in AO

Post by Daltian »

I think you should PM this to a DM, not post on forums.
xXenox

Nyeleni
Relic Raider

Post by Nyeleni »

Gosh. I don't even understand what it means. Does it mean he switched faction to defend somewhere else? If he switched faction to go from defense in RK to defend in AO (switching from RK to AO in char too), then it's legal. But whatever it means, its a waste of my time, I think.
Aiya Mielikki! CELEB ALCONTARI CUYO ANANN!

For the Glory of Torm! Clericus Liberatus Anno Dominis - Gloria Triadis!

Bargeld
PKer

Post by Bargeld »

That's not illegal. The blanket rule is that, when defending a faction, you can swap between any toons to defend, as long as they are defending their home faction. If hns logs to defend ao, then rr logs to defend rk, all is fine.

We do this all the time!
Death Dealers ::DD::
Laufer - Gemetzel - Force - Little Fist - Egil - Torture - Hatshepsu - Nemesis - Hierophant - Supernaut - Flesh Hound - Insurrection - Antithesis - Dead of Winter - Volcanus 2000

Nyeleni
Relic Raider

Post by Nyeleni »

Bargeld wrote:That's not illegal. The blanket rule is that, when defending a faction, you can swap between any toons to defend, as long as they are defending their home faction. If hns logs to defend ao, then rr logs to defend rk, all is fine.

We do this all the time!
Actually you can swap between any char of the same faction or the defending faction but then you have to stick to the latter faction. But that is just peanuts lawyering.
Aiya Mielikki! CELEB ALCONTARI CUYO ANANN!

For the Glory of Torm! Clericus Liberatus Anno Dominis - Gloria Triadis!

Bargeld
PKer

Post by Bargeld »

If you dig hard enough, you will find that there is no general rule that can be summarized. Lets not get into all the other scenrios (it's been beaten to death). This case here... Legal.
Death Dealers ::DD::
Laufer - Gemetzel - Force - Little Fist - Egil - Torture - Hatshepsu - Nemesis - Hierophant - Supernaut - Flesh Hound - Insurrection - Antithesis - Dead of Winter - Volcanus 2000

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Post by Amoenotep »

defended ao with an ao toon=that was legal
relogged rk toon to defend rk=that was legal
used same rk toon to rekill ao raiders=lol roflstomp.

don't waste my time on the open forums, if you have a complaint ss/pm or it didn't happen.
Mask, Lord of the Shadows
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com
----------------------------------

Return to “Neversummer 4”