Thank you DM Sultan

For the original NS4 server
Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Re: Thank you DM Sultan

Post by Shadowalker »

frogofpeace wrote:He remained above the bickering, but he didn't remain above the PvP - DMz must die! :twisted:
And as a DMz our dear Sultan died more than most :P
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

Glory07
Pk Bait

Post by Glory07 »

On that note...I remember the arena battle of Gorm vs Torm. Torm won that battle. Gorm had to kneel to Torm's idol. Loved it.
Glory

CLAD TSS FURY

"WHERE BEFORE I SAW UNCERTAINTY AND WALKED WITH HESITANCY, NOW I SEE OPPORTUNITY AND ADVENTURE. THE WORLD IS BROKEN--CAN I FIX IT ALL?

DM_Sultan
Dungeon Master

Post by DM_Sultan »

Thank you all for this. I didn't do this alone by any means. Cely, Tep, Lokey, Linux, Mining, and the entire DM Team played a part in maintaining the server and still do. It does take consistancy and these guys are consistantly good. This is a great team who makes NS4 possible and a great group of players who make all of us want to continue doing it.

Sultan
Torm the Loyal Fury

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

DM_Sultan wrote:Thank you all for this. I didn't do this alone by any means. Cely, Tep, Lokey, Linux, Mining, and the entire DM Team played a part in maintaining the server and still do. It does take consistancy and these guys are consistantly good. This is a great team who makes NS4 possible and a great group of players who make all of us want to continue doing it.

Sultan
This man is far too modest, far too kind, far too good-hearted, and far too good a person in general. Don't listen to his humble request for less recognition - he deserves every bit of goodwill in this thread, and probably more.

Thanks, Sultan.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Post by Amoenotep »

lol, you know i didn't do a damn thing. had to be someone else.
Mask, Lord of the Shadows
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com
----------------------------------

Return to “Neversummer 4”