Any DMs online?

For the original NS4 server
DM_Sultan
Dungeon Master

Re: Any DMs online?

Post by DM_Sultan »

I saw this player in-game and told him to rebuild his toon, which is what he did.

There is no deleveling of RDDs allowed or as Tep has stated, he'll drive to your house and - well, you know the rest.

Sultan
Torm the Loyal Fury

$chase$
Dearly Departed

Post by $chase$ »

:lol: :lol: :shock:
Auril - God Of Trickery
good thing im the DM then.............................lol

Nyeleni
Relic Raider

Post by Nyeleni »

But giving him the two tomes back would be a nice gesture imo :)
Aiya Mielikki! CELEB ALCONTARI CUYO ANANN!

For the Glory of Torm! Clericus Liberatus Anno Dominis - Gloria Triadis!

DM_Sultan
Dungeon Master

Post by DM_Sultan »

I gestured to him as I instructed him to rebuild. Is that what you mean? 8) :wink:

Sultan
Torm the Loyal Fury

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

Worth noting: Just because he made his mistake at level 9, before investing tomes, doesn't mean he couldn't have made the same mistake at level 1, again, before investing tomes. While its unfortunate that he can't delevel because he's an RDD, in general its a good idea to keep it in mind that if you make a mistake - its up to you to fix it. If its a bug or a mistake on our side somehow, its far more up to us to fix it.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Ajantis.
Spamalot

Post by Ajantis. »

There are some hoarders on this server. If you're nice and pitch a good sympathy story, you may encourage the generosity of those in the player base. Might also consider joining an AO guild.
Temet Nosce

We follow the righteous path, the path of Helm.

Rufio
PKer

Post by Rufio »

Ajantis. wrote:Might also consider joining an AO guild.
Ewww...
Sebastian (TSS) Doc - Rufio of (TSS) - Dagr (TSS)
Raijin {FoN} - Arcadia {FoN} - Geb {FoN}

DM Ireheart
Dungeon Master

Post by DM Ireheart »

Amoenotep wrote:no dm will every delvl an rdd or i'll drive to their house and kick them in the arse myself
pfft, gas is to expensive for him to drive to a dm's house just for the pleasure of kicking some.....um....posteriors. :D

Nyeleni
Relic Raider

Post by Nyeleni »

True, but now if he could torture a bit too... That would be maybe worth his time ;D.
Aiya Mielikki! CELEB ALCONTARI CUYO ANANN!

For the Glory of Torm! Clericus Liberatus Anno Dominis - Gloria Triadis!

Devillord
Noob

Post by Devillord »

DM_Sultan wrote:I saw this player in-game and told him to rebuild his toon, which is what he did.

There is no deleveling of RDDs allowed or as Tep has stated, he'll drive to your house and - well, you know the rest.

Sultan
yeah, thanks for your helps

i appraise it :-)

:) :)
Jena healer(19/5/16),Jena fearless(6/8/26),Jena fearlson(27/6/7),Jet DPS(28/2/7),Jena Swift(12/28),Luna Croft(30/5/5),Good GAGA(35/5),Jena Thug(40),Air Seeker(22/13/5),Jet Mars(8/2/30),canary leecher(40),Ronia(9/5/26),Kala Rift(2/16/22)

Devillord
Noob

Post by Devillord »

Ajantis. wrote:There are some hoarders on this server. If you're nice and pitch a good sympathy story, you may encourage the generosity of those in the player base. Might also consider joining an AO guild.
hmmm

i just like pvm, so dont want to join any guilds,thanks for ur invitation.
Jena healer(19/5/16),Jena fearless(6/8/26),Jena fearlson(27/6/7),Jet DPS(28/2/7),Jena Swift(12/28),Luna Croft(30/5/5),Good GAGA(35/5),Jena Thug(40),Air Seeker(22/13/5),Jet Mars(8/2/30),canary leecher(40),Ronia(9/5/26),Kala Rift(2/16/22)

Devillord
Noob

Post by Devillord »

look like someone changed the RDD's breath......

Breathing auto cancel Improved Expertise now,but it worked just 2days ago.....

its a bad news for me .....

hmmm

PM,Pure BARB,pure bard,PDK,Druid's element shape,RDD etc all were nerfed once or twice even more times,who is next?

i dont wish all prestige classes are nerfed someday.

BTW: buff a evil turn,-10 save is a nightmare for all poor reflex save classes

once the toons are outerside race and not imm CH, then +8 trident's DC26 slayer easy to kill them(such as azerblood con based BARB,Githyanki pure fighter etc)when they were turned...thats really sux

guess some ppl have to rebuild them

over

Daral0085
Newbie Helper

Post by Daral0085 »

It's not supposed to work, and hasn't worked for a while. If it does, that's a bug. And FYI, I have an RDD dragon with IE as well, so I've tried this weeks ago and it didn't work then. I don't think it works on shifters either.
Bargeld wrote:It's been shown in past relic events even, if NC actually has a decent amount of players involved, they will win.

Devillord
Noob

Post by Devillord »

Daral0085 wrote:
It's not supposed to work, and hasn't worked for a while. If it does, that's a bug. And FYI, I have an RDD dragon with IE as well, so I've tried this weeks ago and it didn't work then. I don't think it works on shifters either.
but it worked when i asked DMs for relvled......just 2 or 3days

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

Were you in wyrmling form or something?

The bigguns are definitely cancelling IE, and have been ever since, oh, before I started devving.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Return to “Neversummer 4”