SOON

For the original NS4 server
mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Re: SOON

Post by mining »

MasterYoda wrote:dont worry though im not even gonna be on shout any more.
:mrgreen:
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

MasterYoda
PKer

Post by MasterYoda »

Nyeleni wrote:The bow was offered back to you. And you declined... Enough said.
The item as ill state again doesnt matter . its that thata actually happened. its wrong. Thats my problem. i dont care about the bow. it happens. Im pretty sure i said all this. again poeple just rant and blast and dont read. /sigh
TGPO wrote:Man, dont u hate it when yoda is right

Amoenotep wrote:yeah....he's a little right :(

Rufio
PKer

Post by Rufio »

An argument about honorable combat tactics is an argument you'll never win. Honor is more like sportsmanship. It is what happens before and after the combat that matters.
Sebastian (TSS) Doc - Rufio of (TSS) - Dagr (TSS)
Raijin {FoN} - Arcadia {FoN} - Geb {FoN}

Anokea
Noob

Post by Anokea »

MasterYoda wrote:
So with that beign said i apologize to the dm staff. and to the rest of neversummer other than kst long time rivals and long tie friends tlband the rest of the aork faction. I hate you all. I hope you all complain and whine. I hope some lobys come rage on the forums about loby killing. Im not here to ruin anyones fun any more but rather make this game enjoyable for my self instead of trying to keep everyone happy.

anyways see yall in game hopefully. :evil:

Um, if you hate everyone so much, perhaps it's time for you to find a new server? Just saying....

DM_Sultan
Dungeon Master

Post by DM_Sultan »

This post is not productive. It is now locked to head off flaming before it gets going.

Sultan
Torm the Loyal Fury

Return to “Neversummer 4”