Newbie having issues...

For the original NS4 server
Allath Summerstilt
Noob

Newbie having issues...

Post by Allath Summerstilt »

A few weeks ago, I found my dads NWN Gold Edition, and I started playing it. I then wanted to play online, and I tried to join this NSN but I couldn't. I don't know what I need, but I've been trying to look for it for a few days now. I would appreciate if someone could help.

Many thanks,
Newbie.
Carpe diem!

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Re: Newbie having issues...

Post by Lokey »

You need the 3rd expansion, Hordes of the Underdark. Should be able to find one for like $10 or better the final collection (diamond or platinum or something) for a little more.
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

Allath Summerstilt
Noob

Post by Allath Summerstilt »

Okay, thanks.
And what of the other servers, besides NSN? Do I have to have the expansion as well?
Carpe diem!

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Post by Amoenotep »

at this point in Neverwinter Nights long running history, you will probably need all expansions for any server you want to play on. its been out so long almost everyone has everything running now.
Mask, Lord of the Shadows
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com
----------------------------------

Shadowalker
Relic Raider

Post by Shadowalker »

Allath Summerstilt wrote:Okay, thanks.
And what of the other servers, besides NSN? Do I have to have the expansion as well?

Other Servers???? there are other servers besides NS4??
Twig (TSS) - Twig [CLAD] - Twigs -Fury- - SyNfully Rotted Twig - Twig'lee -Down Under- - Twig'zilla

Fergus Glonshire [FoN] - Sakij Lovac [FoN] - Zatharus Rivermoon (TSS) - Bumble (TSS) - Body built for SyN

Bargeld
PKer

Post by Bargeld »

I couldn't help but laugh at 'NSN'.

I have many funny comments, but they would all come out as being rude (albeit very funny). So I shall refrain and try to welcome the new fodder.

Random helpfulness:
http://www.amazon.com/Neverwinter-Night ... B00009MGVH
Death Dealers ::DD::
Laufer - Gemetzel - Force - Little Fist - Egil - Torture - Hatshepsu - Nemesis - Hierophant - Supernaut - Flesh Hound - Insurrection - Antithesis - Dead of Winter - Volcanus 2000

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

If you are willing to depatch to 1.68, and are unwilling to buy HOTU or similar, then:

http://s8.invisionfree.com/NWKnights/index.php

is a great level 20 pvp server, I played it until HoTU. Its quite well balanced, when the servers at 10/22 or similar population anyway.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Return to “Neversummer 4”