good sportsmenship

For the original NS4 server
number one bastard
Looking for group

good sportsmenship

Post by number one bastard »

it's nice to see good sportamen (women) ship up and coming on the server, tho i have been part of the poor sportsmen ship in the past, keep it up peeps ! a good turn inspires me to do the same, and if not, well , i'll strive to continue with being a good sport

kain124
Looking for group

Re: good sportsmenship

Post by kain124 »

What? What happened to you guys while I was away? Sportsmanship wasn't on anyone's mind before, funny how when people start to leave the server others act nice for a minute. :roll: Yet to see the server have many players on since I've returned. (prolly a shortsighted observation, but an observation nonetheless)

Fatzo
Newbie Helper

Post by Fatzo »

mmm sportsmanship .... as in struting across the field after winning a victory ? or getting laughed off the server when getting totally p\/\//\/ed ?

hehe

well aye.... .. well ... actually no :)

ns4 hasn't changed much ; which is a good thing in a way... brings added entertainment to the game ! :D
Fatzo - Self-Proclaimed Supreme Glutton of TLB since February, 2006 !
Fatzo - lvl 40 ; Augustus - lvl 40 - NS4 Main

Fatzo - lvl 70 WoW - Lightninghoof
Fatzo - lvl 33 LOTRO - Brandywine
Praise Bonosus ! God of Cupcakes !
oOooOOo SPAM !

number one bastard
Looking for group

Post by number one bastard »

don't worry fatzo, a whole new atch of LA went and spoiled the props, new guys talkin like thy've been there longer then a few months, oh well koodos to you old timers and non MDers, keep it up !

Trogdorbob
Looking for group

Post by Trogdorbob »

At least I have gotten to recognize ( s or z??) who can build and who is full of Fatzo's cupcakes. :) There are spammers that think they are all that then there are the quiet ones that you dont see on the shout channel. Hardly ever. Why not just have a big old Thunderdome royal rumble and see who the King shnoz is. Theres going to be a wipe ( or not) anyway so lets have some fun then.
Burninating the peasants!

Fatzo
Newbie Helper

Post by Fatzo »

mmm an epic sling weapon that shoots explosive cupcakes ! ---- and they can cause a 2-round knockdown as well ! - if you fail the 90 AC check :twisted:
number one [censored] wrote: oh well koodos to you old timers and non MDers, keep it up !
... hehe and non-MD'ers thats awesome :D

EDIT - i just noticed that the forum automatically censors #1 bastards name when quoting him.... oO ! the forum is its own P.C. Police !!1!

oOooOOo SPAM !

MasterYoda
PKer

Post by MasterYoda »

Trogdorbob wrote:At least I have gotten to recognize ( s or z??) who can build and who is full of Fatzo's cupcakes. :) There are spammers that think they are all that then there are the quiet ones that you dont see on the shout channel. Hardly ever. Why not just have a big old Thunderdome royal rumble and see who the King shnoz is. Theres going to be a wipe ( or not) anyway so lets have some fun then.
Did someone say thunderdome?
TGPO wrote:Man, dont u hate it when yoda is right

Amoenotep wrote:yeah....he's a little right :(

Fatzo
Newbie Helper

Post by Fatzo »

*struts*
MasterYoda wrote:
Trogdorbob wrote:At least I have gotten to recognize ( s or z??) who can build and who is full of Fatzo's cupcakes. :) There are spammers that think they are all that then there are the quiet ones that you dont see on the shout channel. Hardly ever. Why not just have a big old Thunderdome royal rumble and see who the King shnoz is. Theres going to be a wipe ( or not) anyway so lets have some fun then.
Did someone say thunderdome?
what if your build itself IS FULL of Fatzo's cupcakes ! i do tend to have people steal my cupcakes from time to time.... you dont know what i really put in those cupcakes tho...... make you spam they will.

oOooOOo SPAM !

Return to “Neversummer 4”