MADD Guild MA

For the original NS4 server
Cahaal
Looking for group

Re: MADD Guild MA

Post by Cahaal »

@MLoki: I didnt say you were DD in MA. I mentioned that it sounded like an extension based on me seeing a couple of you DDs in it. I also didn't say you couldn't be or it was against the rules to be in more than one guild or FoN/CLAD/TSS and many others would be in trouble.

I'd like to see all the guild spots filled so ALE can finally get put in RK.
Aiea the Chaos
Aseneth
Blood Orchid
Ipomoea
Ange au Demon
Acuity

Tsavong
Spamalot

Post by Tsavong »

Cahaal wrote:@MLoki: I didnt say you were DD in MA. I mentioned that it sounded like an extension based on me seeing a couple of you DDs in it. I also didn't say you couldn't be or it was against the rules to be in more than one guild or FoN/CLAD/TSS and many others would be in trouble.

Well probably every guild would be in trouble as I expect all guilds have at least one or two who are in two guilds at once.

And RK already has 2 guilds RR and tLB if you think ALE is more deserving of a guild slot then one of them that is probably another topic in its self
Melkor of Mellifeur {GODS}, Banshee {GODS}, Warlock {GODS}
MrAsimov wrote:...one thing has become fairly obvious to me: NC is already full of a bunch of rogues.

Tal
Looking for group

Post by Tal »

Tsavong wrote:
Cahaal wrote:@MLoki: I didnt say you were DD in MA. I mentioned that it sounded like an extension based on me seeing a couple of you DDs in it. I also didn't say you couldn't be or it was against the rules to be in more than one guild or FoN/CLAD/TSS and many others would be in trouble.

Well probably every guild would be in trouble as I expect all guilds have at least one or two who are in two guilds at once.

And RK already has 2 guilds RR and tLB if you think ALE is more deserving of a guild slot then one of them that is probably another topic in its self

Aren't the majority of tlb and RR just the PWnD guys anyways dual logging so they can have access to builds not allowed AO? Are there any legit players at all anymore in those two guilds? Maybe they should move one of those guilds to the open spot in TC so they can have access to even more builds, and then ALE could have a legit spot.

Or ALE could become a bunch of tree huggers and move to TC. :lol:

"Once you start down the dark path of nerfing, forever will it dominate your destiny. Exceptions to this are few. "

Nyeleni
Relic Raider

Post by Nyeleni »

What's wrong with hugging trees? :)

CLAD and TSS have a lot in common with player lists, but many independent players too. Might be RR, tlb, HNs and pwnd are too closely intertwined, but then again maybe not. I'm really not that interested who is who, as long as it is fun in PVP.
Aiya Mielikki! CELEB ALCONTARI CUYO ANANN!

For the Glory of Torm! Clericus Liberatus Anno Dominis - Gloria Triadis!

Alkapwn
PKer

Post by Alkapwn »

I have DD toons I have a MADD toon. I also may have tagged toons in other guilds aswell :).
I've heard that people are complaining that DD players are also joining this new guild??
Whats the big deal? Not to mention anyone in perticular but I know 3 "GUILD LEADERS" who have tagged toons in other guilds. So i am doing the same. DD didnt start the guild but some of us got asked to join and it was a guild decision to let multi-guilding be allowed (being that we are the only guild in NS4 that disallowed it).
I think its a good thing that people are trying to fill the slot in MA so i'm pitching in. i've been around NS along time and have wore more tags most. Change is good my friends.
---Alka(raiding your guild chests)pwn
::DD:: Minister of Hatemongering and Enemy Carpaccio
:MADD: Resident SlackMaster and KittenPuncher

diddy33
Newbie Helper

Post by diddy33 »

Tal wrote:
Tsavong wrote:

Aren't the majority of tlb and RR just the PWnD guys anyways dual logging so they can have access to builds not allowed AO? Are there any legit players at all anymore in those two guilds? Maybe they should move one of those guilds to the open spot in TC so they can have access to even more builds, and then ALE could have a legit spot.

Or ALE could become a bunch of tree huggers and move to TC. :lol:
HNs, PWnD, tLB, and RR each have enough members to claim 5 without having a person more than 1 guild, and alot of them would be original guild members.

Nyeleni
Relic Raider

Post by Nyeleni »

Alkapwn wrote:I have DD toons I have a MADD toon. I also may have tagged toons in other guilds aswell :).
I've heard that people are complaining that DD players are also joining this new guild??
Whats the big deal? Not to mention anyone in perticular but I know 3 "GUILD LEADERS" who have tagged toons in other guilds. So i am doing the same. DD didnt start the guild but some of us got asked to join and it was a guild decision to let multi-guilding be allowed (being that we are the only guild in NS4 that disallowed it).
I think its a good thing that people are trying to fill the slot in MA so i'm pitching in. i've been around NS along time and have wore more tags most. Change is good my friends.
---Alka(raiding your guild chests)pwn
Sorry, but another player has the record of guild membership. What was his name again? Tibby, Kibby? Damn, I only remember that he is a military guy and was practically in all guilds but Slaves at one time. And a fun player to play with and against too.
Aiya Mielikki! CELEB ALCONTARI CUYO ANANN!

For the Glory of Torm! Clericus Liberatus Anno Dominis - Gloria Triadis!

cRaZy8or5e
PKer

Post by cRaZy8or5e »

Twiggy lol, yeah he's still in almost all the guilds on the server if I remember correctly.
"Nobody Expects the Northern Inquisition!!!!"
-Blystos Re-

diddy33
Newbie Helper

Post by diddy33 »

cRaZy8or5e wrote:Twiggy lol, yeah he's still in almost all the guilds on the server if I remember correctly.
he doesn't even have to apply for membership anymore, they automatically count him just for the numbers lol

Ajantis.
Spamalot

Post by Ajantis. »

There was a Twiggy -slave-

May have not been official, but I saw it.
Temet Nosce

We follow the righteous path, the path of Helm.

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Post by Amoenotep »

MADD gl pm me and we can talk a bit
Mask, Lord of the Shadows
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com
----------------------------------

Lorkar
Spamalot

Post by Lorkar »

The one problem I see with multi-guilding is that is takes spots away from other players who might want to start their own guild.
Having a player in 3-4 guilds is a little ludicrous, at least it is in my opinion.
Players want to join a second guild fine, I think any more than that is a waste and more than a little bit selfish.
I put the IO in socIOpath!
Lokey wrote:Yeah, ... I blame Tep in that case.
ImageImage

cRaZy8or5e
PKer

Post by cRaZy8or5e »

Lorkar wrote:The one problem I see with multi-guilding is that is takes spots away from other players who might want to start their own guild.
Having a player in 3-4 guilds is a little ludicrous, at least it is in my opinion.
Players want to join a second guild fine, I think any more than that is a waste and more than a little bit selfish.
I don't think there's anything wrong with joining multiple guilds. Where it gets questionable is if you start founding multiple guilds. That could be viewed as selfish, ;) although pre-wipe we did almost exactly that. We did think better of it after the wipe though, which is why SyN never applied for guild status.
"Nobody Expects the Northern Inquisition!!!!"
-Blystos Re-

alasteir
Looking for group

Post by alasteir »

Hello MADD guilders!

Hopefully you guys attain guild status. It was fun to watch your DM hosted dragon-hunting expedition the other night.

happy dragon hunting,

alasteir

burrahobbit
Champion of Aetheria

Post by burrahobbit »

Lorkar wrote:The one problem I see with multi-guilding is that is takes spots away from other players who might want to start their own guild.
Do you even play anymore or are you just a forum troll?
Amoenotep wrote:aaahahahah..burra is dumb! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rainswept wrote:Oh my. I need to go add a little something to my sig, pardon me.

Return to “Neversummer 4”