oops I broke my toon

For the original NS4 server
FuzzyBunnyOnslaught
Noob

oops I broke my toon

Post by FuzzyBunnyOnslaught »

I was deleting a character with a similar name and now the other one, gets a new character error. Could you fix "Karvidious Haus II" when you get a chance? Thanx

Nyeleni
Relic Raider

Post by Nyeleni »

Account resp. login name and EXACT character name pls send forward to Flailer, he is the poor guy handling this stuff :).
Aiya Mielikki! CELEB ALCONTARI CUYO ANANN!

For the Glory of Torm! Clericus Liberatus Anno Dominis - Gloria Triadis!

Lorkar1

Post by Lorkar1 »

Last I heard it was Zing that handled these issues.

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Post by Amoenotep »

Zing is our lead dev...Flailer works somewhere around here, but its mostly on NS5 now ;)
Mask, Lord of the Shadows
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com
----------------------------------

FuzzyBunnyOnslaught
Noob

Ok I sent him a PM, thanks for the info.

Nyeleni
Relic Raider

Post by Nyeleni »

Oops, wrong poor guy, :)... Stand corrected, now wait for the commands: "mark" and "shoot".

As we are on the subject: is there a reason, I can't delete an old character - I even put my old machine on the net again, as I usually can't erase it because I'm using in the meantime a more up-to-date new shiny version.
But even with that outclassed computer (where some of the characters to be deleted were created), the Death Angel only gave some mystic answer, but with a clear meaning: "No way".

Well it isn't really a problem. I still have two more accounts I can waste with bad characters heh.
Aiya Mielikki! CELEB ALCONTARI CUYO ANANN!

For the Glory of Torm! Clericus Liberatus Anno Dominis - Gloria Triadis!

FuzzyBunnyOnslaught
Noob

oops I just bother some innocent bystander. :oops:

cely
PKer

Post by cely »

Nyeleni wrote:Oops, wrong poor guy, :)... Stand corrected, now wait for the commands: "mark" and "shoot".

As we are on the subject: is there a reason, I can't delete an old character - I even put my old machine on the net again, as I usually can't erase it because I'm using in the meantime a more up-to-date new shiny version.
But even with that outclassed computer (where some of the characters to be deleted were created), the Death Angel only gave some mystic answer, but with a clear meaning: "No way".

Well it isn't really a problem. I still have two more accounts I can waste with bad characters heh.

There is a security check in the delete character script that compares your current public cd key with the original public cd key that was used to create the character. This is to prevent people from guessing someone else's password and maliciously deleting all of their characters. If you do not have your original cd key you can send a PM to Zing. He can override the security check which will allow you to delete your old character.
cely
NS4 Server Admin
NS5 Developer (retired)

Return to “Neversummer 4”