who ever removed banishment need thier head examined

For the original NS4 server
John
Pk Bait

who ever removed banishment need thier head examined

Post by John »

you're a [censored] retard, it really pisses me off that DEV's abandoned 4 and take certains spells out and what not without explaination, It's a free country and if ya don't like what I have to say I suggest you justify your actions instead of nerfing the [censored] out of the server that I've played on longer then you;ve known of.

mgrjebbo
PKer

Re: who ever removed banishment need thier head examined

Post by mgrjebbo »

LMAO
Amoenotep wrote:Interesting turn of events.....

Rufio
PKer

Post by Rufio »

John, I thought about belittling you, but instead, I am going to suggest that you reword that post to be less confrontational. No one is going to want to listen to a post like that. A simple "Why was banishment removed?" will work. I suspect the answer to the question is because with the way the spell used to work, you could grief lowbies by banishing them to planes that they couldn't possibly survive in, forcing them to lose exp. If you want an instant death spell, all casters have access to a few of them already.
Sebastian (TSS) Doc - Rufio of (TSS) - Dagr (TSS)
Raijin {FoN} - Arcadia {FoN} - Geb {FoN}

Daltian
Relic Raider

Post by Daltian »

Someone is off their meds.
xXenox

DM_Sultan
Dungeon Master

Post by DM_Sultan »

John,

I suggest that you think before posting something like this again. You have been shown plenty of leway in your time on NS4. Please send your concerns to one of us on staff as a PM or make a post that is less agressive and more professional. You get to play here for FREE, so be respectful or loose that privilege. If something needs to be adjusted, this is not the way to get it done.

Sultan
Torm the Loyal Fury

LinuxPup
Professor Nerfalicious

Post by LinuxPup »

As a side note, we may have some fresh blood in the dev arena... some cool stuff coming down the line perhaps?
Lead NS4 developer

[ Brilhasti ap Tarj ]
[ ...Darkfalz... ]
[ Azchekelon ]

Return to “Neversummer 4”