Defender of the relic rules and guidlines player feedback

For the original NS4 server
neil420
Pk Bait

Re: Defender of the relic rules and guidlines player feedback

Post by neil420 »

I think for many of us in Faction A this is an important talk . the rest of you hangout with each other raid and party together .But for this 1 weekend your enemy's?i have seen raiding partys with syn tss fon gods dd and io. the dd have a pet tss bard i see with them all the time.i dont think what i have to say is baseless. how bout some 3 way fights then ill start thinking diff truth be told yall would do better that way.

Nyeleni
Relic Raider

Post by Nyeleni »

Neil, do yourself a favour and shut up, really. What is wrong with DD and TSS partying together (and yes I'm the first to say something against it rpg-wise, I even didnt want one distinguished DD-player to join us raiding you, take that!). Only some really singleminded individuals never play with other factions. If you in faction Z don't want to, it's your choice. But leave the rest of us alone.
Aiya Mielikki! CELEB ALCONTARI CUYO ANANN!

For the Glory of Torm! Clericus Liberatus Anno Dominis - Gloria Triadis!

Rainswept
Newbie Helper

Post by Rainswept »

Nyeleni wrote:Only some really singleminded individuals never play with other factions. If you in faction Z don't want to, it's your choice. But leave the rest of us alone.
Interesting that you see it that way, since just this week a TSS booted me from a party due to my PWnD tag.
Chernobyl_Glow wrote:the players in AO/RK are evil two headed trolls in real life who kick their dogs and speed through school zones
Shamedmonkey wrote:I can feel myself get stupider.

cRaZy8or5e
PKer

Post by cRaZy8or5e »

neil420 wrote:I think for many of us in Faction A this is an important talk . the rest of you hangout with each other raid and party together .But for this 1 weekend your enemy's?i have seen raiding partys with syn tss fon gods dd and io. the dd have a pet tss bard i see with them all the time.i dont think what i have to say is baseless. how bout some 3 way fights then ill start thinking diff truth be told yall would do better that way.
The last time TSS and CLAD partied with DD/MADD, it started a civil war :P, that was a couple months ago.

A DD came into Melencia yesterday I assume to help us fight some interlopers that had taken up residence there, so after the AO/RK people got cleared out, I ran down and killed the DD. One DD vs 3 AO/RK, gotta have a priority of targets and the DD wasn't attacking us :P.

I'll log a SyN to aid DD's/MADD but I'm just as likely to kill them as aid them.

Having said all that, most of that was just cuz it seemed like a fun thing to do at the time. And it really was a lot of fun. However, I've done multifactional raiding with AO/RK and MA/SL in the past and I will continue to do so in the foreseeable future. AO/RK wasn't against such practices when I was bringing Menelandro or Bunson to help AO/RK raid Shadow Legion, well except the DD's. They complained--I mean--brought it up for discussion much like you guys are now. They were in the ascendance then too, just like AO/RK are now. So feel good about yourselves AO/RK, realize the game dynamics have put a big fat target on you. Wear it with pride :)
"Nobody Expects the Northern Inquisition!!!!"
-Blystos Re-

Nyeleni
Relic Raider

Post by Nyeleni »

Rainswept wrote:
Nyeleni wrote:Only some really singleminded individuals never play with other factions. If you in faction Z don't want to, it's your choice. But leave the rest of us alone.
Interesting that you see it that way, since just this week a TSS booted me from a party due to my PWnD tag.
Gee, we party with all but with you and your other names under RR and tlB. Doesn't it tell you enough?

weasel423
Newbie Helper

Post by weasel423 »

I think heal and cure critical pots should be made 1% effective for the relic wars to prevent chugging :)

Edit: even if just in the relic cradle and in "town" areas so those ppl who are leveling are not affected
[IO] is the way to go!

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb
~Dark Helmet

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

Can script based on carrying relic.
And I agree, this DWD only died when he rolled a vs stun (all saves in the high 50s) and I had all of my harms ready. 2 stacks of heals over 20 mins of unhasted speed running.
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Rufio
PKer

Post by Rufio »

Haha, I've always had this idea, but I never wanted to post it because I didn't feel like stirring up the potion chugging debate, but, potions should be ineffective in relic cradles at all times, and any time you are carrying a relic, and full heal potions should be removed from the server entirely. Spells are fair game still.
Sebastian (TSS) Doc - Rufio of (TSS) - Dagr (TSS)
Raijin {FoN} - Arcadia {FoN} - Geb {FoN}

diddy33
Newbie Helper

Post by diddy33 »

pots should be ineffective past level 30. :twisted:

Nyeleni
Relic Raider

Post by Nyeleni »

Rufio wrote:Haha, I've always had this idea, but I never wanted to post it because I didn't feel like stirring up the potion chugging debate, but, potions should be ineffective in relic cradles at all times, and any time you are carrying a relic, and full heal potions should be removed from the server entirely. Spells are fair game still.
and it should apply to greater restore scrolls too...

Daral0085
Newbie Helper

Post by Daral0085 »

And kits! Regen or cleric for everyone!
Bargeld wrote:It's been shown in past relic events even, if NC actually has a decent amount of players involved, they will win.

Alkapwn
PKer

Post by Alkapwn »

Rufio wrote:Haha, I've always had this idea, but I never wanted to post it because I didn't feel like stirring up the potion chugging debate, but, potions should be ineffective in relic cradles at all times, and any time you are carrying a relic, and full heal potions should be removed from the server entirely. Spells are fair game still.
I had the same thought just the other day with Thorac. Pots = null in relic areas ."Nearby rift shard absorbs the potions power"
::DD:: Minister of Hatemongering and Enemy Carpaccio
:MADD: Resident SlackMaster and KittenPuncher

Rufio
PKer

Post by Rufio »

Just realized that I generalized to potions, I really just meant healing potions. Other potions are ok I think.
Sebastian (TSS) Doc - Rufio of (TSS) - Dagr (TSS)
Raijin {FoN} - Arcadia {FoN} - Geb {FoN}

Nyeleni
Relic Raider

Post by Nyeleni »

I just wanted to give all involved a big thank you for the enjoyment I experienced yesterday. A lot of fighting and not one tactical retreat, but by the ones who have to do it in order to survive. I especially liked the touch Moon added by defending the TC cradle against the NC invaders heh.
And the huge effort SL and MA employed although they are massively behind in points. The second heat was quite a strategical mess for us, but we came back :).

Tsavong
Spamalot

Post by Tsavong »

Nyeleni wrote: I especially liked the touch Moon added by defending the TC cradle against the NC invaders heh.
Nice setting a good example there, gunning for the TC MVP by chance?
Melkor of Mellifeur {GODS}, Banshee {GODS}, Warlock {GODS}
MrAsimov wrote:...one thing has become fairly obvious to me: NC is already full of a bunch of rogues.

Return to “Neversummer 4”