Beryl

For both game and non game related issues in using or running Linux.
Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Beryl

Post by Lokey »

Playing around with Ubuntu + Beryl window manager. Not sure what collection of settings give you the cool cube like in the screens.

I'm hereImage

But want to be here:

Looks like Beryl and Gnome desktop selection is fighting a bit...not too sure on this yet.

At least the animations are nice:
Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

VagaStorm
Developer

Post by VagaStorm »

oh my! That is realy nice :p
Best Regards
VagaStorm

Why would I want to count 12 hours twice? I’m perfectly capable of counting to 24, and while we’re at it, can someone go shoot named time zones. GMT+x is all we need!

Amoenotep wrote:if you die to harper that just means your build sucks.

Lokey
-2 Penalty in Daylight

Post by Lokey »

Not as nice as when you get all the wholly unnecessary effects going!

Tep wrote:I login and there's a dwarf to kill. You can't ask for much more than that.

Alkapwn wrote:NC has the most amazing melee build there is. Its a friggin unstopable juggernaut of pain.

cely
PKer

Post by cely »

Obligatory NS4 screenshot...

cely
NS4 Server Admin
NS5 Developer (retired)

Kromix
Addict

Post by Kromix »

remember not to do beryl and at the same time enabling different BG per desktop and then not setting a BG to the other desktops then switching Desktop as it in most cases will somewhat halt the computer as it tries to generate a nothing panel. :lol:
Image Image
TGPO wrote: Call me a nazi all you want [...] it wont change the way I approach things.

Return to “General Linux Support”