Death Dealers

A forum for discussion of getting your guild recognized
P. Fricebottle
Addict

Re: Death Dealers

Post by P. Fricebottle »

VagaStorm wrote:
frogofpeace wrote:Okies should be killed :)
Didnt they leve when this thead was still active?
The last active Okie was Okie Greed, who ended up being a founder of -BB- as delores666. So, yeah there was like 1 left at the time of this thread.

cRaZy8or5e
PKer

Post by cRaZy8or5e »

P. Fricebottle wrote:
VagaStorm wrote:
frogofpeace wrote:Okies should be killed :)
Didnt they leve when this thead was still active?
The last active Okie was Okie Greed, who ended up being a founder of -BB- as delores666. So, yeah there was like 1 left at the time of this thread.
Dolores rocked.
"Nobody Expects the Northern Inquisition!!!!"
-Blystos Re-

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

Yah he swore to much on shout and to dm's. Exploiting vs swearing? exploiting to me is worst, I have heard worst spoken to my fragile ears. He was good, all Okies were because they were a CHALLENGE. When no more Challenge then anything you simply get bored and move on from anything. They were a challenge and fun before all the (Official Guild) status of guilds. The so called "neutral" evil guilds of now are quite boring because they seem to focus on not the basic thing that was meant to be. You got good guilds belonging to evil guilds, evil guilds being good in a good factions. The balance is not there especially in crafting and this server was based on being fair. So I would have to make a toon in another guild to achieve the best armor, leather, arcane, etc to make a good crafter. No balance there, Like speed is a factor in a monk but only faction is MA that doesn't have "speed".

No one plays like a pure pally anymore, why? Nerf this and that and it is a dead class.

This server cannot be fair, every class can be pked by another class--simple.

Every faction should have jobs to be balanced here.

Talk the talk, Walk the walk.

I liked pking the new classes that were brought forth by administration. Had to see and think and then a new toon went into production.

Return to “Your Guild Here”