Death Dealers

A forum for discussion of getting your guild recognized
deathdearler1
Newbie Helper

Death Dealers

Post by deathdearler1 »

the time is coming up soon guys. we are gonna have a blow out kill fest in the next couple of weeks. keep an eye out for the date and time as it will be posted on the forums here so that the good that infects the realm may try to stop us. :twisted:
when death comes for you and you are not afraid, if he asks why tell him you met me

TGPO
Dungeon Master

Post by TGPO »

Ah, now I am torn in three directions.

1. Log in with an evil character and join in the mayhem
2. Log in with a good character to put you in your place
3. Log in as a DM and laugh at the mayhem.

Hrm, well do please give us a heads up. I have a feeling I will be an evil character for me that day as that is the one I have been working lately.
*Computers are alot like air-conditioners. They work great until you open windows*

Netrom.dk
Developer

Post by Netrom.dk »

I think i'll be... asleep at the time (stinking timezones) or maybe an evil char thats preventing the mayhem :O

deathdearler1
Newbie Helper

Post by deathdearler1 »

we are planning to form from all over the realm and meet at a central place known only to us. from there we will walk as much of the plane as possible and kill everything we see.
when death comes for you and you are not afraid, if he asks why tell him you met me

ihuntudown
Wheres the donation box?

Post by ihuntudown »

hehe, evenshire?
well goodluck guys 8) , prolly need some :twisted:

fullthrottle
Noob

Post by fullthrottle »

And all that is good shall be purged from this realm. The deathdealer march is about to begin we have a bit of a surprise for all that try to stop us. Gonna get in touch with the other DD and a time and date will be posted tomorrow. I look forward to the ruthless slaughter of all that is good in the world!!! :twisted:
Last edited by fullthrottle on Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A new legend shall be written in the blood of the old ! ! !

Father Midnight{DD}

deathdearler1
Newbie Helper

Post by deathdearler1 »

from this post the march will start on the 17th around 9pm. any DD wanting to cause mayhem is welcome as the show of force is to prove that we will own the good and kind on the server. make them fear and bow to us.

fullthrottle
Noob

Post by fullthrottle »

the time posted is central standard time :twisted:

Father Midnight{DD}

Elagneros
How is any of this relevant to my guild?

Post by Elagneros »

Looks like I'm going to have to rally the Brethren. A shame we're not back to full strength yet.
Former leader of the Legendary Brethren.
Elagneros' Excellent Equipment Emporium

fullthrottle
Noob

Post by fullthrottle »

Depending on the turn out this may become a monthly event. I hope clans such as the Bretheren and maybe even CLAD to reform . Maybe the carnage we unleash will cause a new force of do gooders to emerge. :twisted:

By the way Bretheren Slash got a demonstration of that to come last night what a massacre :twisted:

Father Midnight{DD}

deathdearler1
Newbie Helper

Post by deathdearler1 »

ok, for the most part the night was a bust. nobody defended the realm from anything. scoured as much as possible and only found 4 guys willing to put up a fight....sad as it is nom was one of them. i hope if we do this again somebody will try to defend their own home town or even the down trodden.

AggieDan
Looking for group

I would have...

Post by AggieDan »

But, I had volunteered at the Plano Balloon Festival all day. Standing out in the hot sun all day, packing it all in, and then driving home... By, the time I had dinner I was ready to just go straight to sleep.

You'll have to post the next one too. I'll make sure to show up.

lordshelt
Dungeon Master

Post by lordshelt »

I was only involved for a short time but I too was sad that very few even attempted to stop the Deathdealers. I sure hope that the defensive turn out will be greater the next time someone decides to rain havoc on NS.
Bane - God of Tyranny

WHO YOU CALLING A PSYCHO ?

ihuntudown
Wheres the donation box?

Post by ihuntudown »

server isn't ready anymore for that kinda stuff, ppl aren't used to pk anymore due the (mostly idiot) rules that are made up. When pk is more common among us all than you'll see defense will rising up along with it.

On DeX 1 serv they encourage pk, and they even say that having a high lvl character in the backhad is a good idea when ppl start hammering on you more than once in a time. And there no one is whining bout pk'ing and breaking the ''rules''. Maybe some should go and visit the server once just to look at the rules there and learn some from it

Girl
Pk Bait

Post by Girl »

I have to say that I like the rules here. Random murder usually creates a poor RP environment. If Neversummer is going for PVP/RP balance, then the current rules are good.

Having said that, the next time you guys go on one of your little rampages, I'll he happy to meet you. You'll make a meal out of me I'm sure, but I'd happily lay down my life(s) for my beloved Neversummer!
Evil Incarnate has a fat bum.
Xanthia has death breath.

Return to “Your Guild Here”