Spamalot

Re: Okies don't die, they just Multiply

Post by Ryddwillow »

You my friend are a fake, enjoy life.

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

You have been dead for so long, there is no one that raised you. No one here remembers you, how sad, guess you are going to have to call all your Okies loser buddies to help you to make them remember. What a shame. See you on the battlefield potter! :lol:

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

And the third is because if you guys didn't swear so much to the dm's maybe you would still be here.

OkiePotter
Noob

Post by OkiePotter »

The Okie's will never be forgotten! We were responsible for the mass proliferation of murders & mayhem and took role-player killing to a new level. We helped introduce the 'dark' side to NS and contributed to it's loss of innocence which quickly spread,resulting in player-to-player violence becoming commonplace. We learned how to escape from jail and evade the whitecloaks. We even had a 2nd set of lesser gear we carried around in case we got busted by whitecloaks to switch out right before they stripped us down.

I Killed You

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

It seems many a ppl here do not remember the "Okies" A few of us, yes. I have a memory like a elephant and you did once and I remember where it was and with whom when mages ran "sort of wild". Now as I remember you left quite early. :wink: Okie emp. was the last to fizzle out. One okie I do remember came back, 7 yrs ago ? He was part of the duo "Get Bent" He swore to much from what I heard and left. So if you are all talk, then I say talk is cheap. If you back your words up and do what Okies did in the past as the Slaves did then go for it. This server is all about tea and crumpets anywho. They do not know what it is like to lvl and survive for another round. It is all about this gear or that gear and how I would be so much better as a toon. So, you go Okie Potter and show them how it is done. Make sure you are not what you shouldn't be for ppl here are too smart for that sort of thing. So go prove yourself to this new age how it is to be done.

But the Original "Okie potter" spelled his name like I just did. Lil research discovers the fraud. 8) So go forth and multiply so we can go to Okie island because we will not be pent up you FOOLS. All your lives will be mine you idiots for you live for me. Give your gold or life to me. Okie nation is here forever!!!!! We will haunt you forever, in your dreams,in your life, and BAM you are dead. Yawn!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Really?

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

Ya, nice try dim Witt. :D

Korr
PKer

Post by Korr »

Cant help but think this :
Ryddwillow wrote:Ya, nice try dim Witt. :D
Is a reply to this :
Ryddwillow wrote:It seems many a ppl here do not remember the "Okies" A few of us, yes. I have a memory like a elephant and you did once and I remember where it was and with whom when mages ran "sort of wild". Now as I remember you left quite early. :wink: Okie emp. was the last to fizzle out. One okie I do remember came back, 7 yrs ago ? He was part of the duo "Get Bent" He swore to much from what I heard and left. So if you are all talk, then I say talk is cheap. If you back your words up and do what Okies did in the past as the Slaves did then go for it. This server is all about tea and crumpets anywho. They do not know what it is like to lvl and survive for another round. It is all about this gear or that gear and how I would be so much better as a toon. So, you go Okie Potter and show them how it is done. Make sure you are not what you shouldn't be for ppl here are too smart for that sort of thing. So go prove yourself to this new age how it is to be done.

But the Original "Okie potter" spelled his name like I just did. Lil research discovers the fraud. 8) So go forth and multiply so we can go to Okie island because we will not be pent up you FOOLS. All your lives will be mine you idiots for you live for me. Give your gold or life to me. Okie nation is here forever!!!!! We will haunt you forever, in your dreams,in your life, and BAM you are dead. Yawn!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Really?
Amoenotep wrote:korr is the greatest :(

ImageImage

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

Oh well, good try. I was getting my hopes up. :D

King Fatzo
Noob

Post by King Fatzo »

Okies? All i remember out of them was * wah wah wah i wanna join kSt !!1!one

:P
Fatzo
NS4: .:†LB:. (Hand) / =kSt= / [PWND] (2005-Present)
WOW: Sublime Guild (Officer) , Lightninghoof Server (2006-Present)
p\/\//\/ed! SPAM!

Alkapwn
PKer

Post by Alkapwn »

Binder Dundat :lol: Okies were fun :D
::DD:: Minister of Hatemongering and Enemy Carpaccio
:MADD: Resident SlackMaster and KittenPuncher

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

Ya Okies were fun, brought excitement to this server, now play with the damn lawyers from past and present.

TheEdge
Dungeon Master

Post by TheEdge »

Gorm-Fire Eyes

Return to “Your Guild Here”