money saved

A forum for discussion of getting your guild recognized
Ryddwillow
Spamalot

money saved

Post by Ryddwillow »

scrap the guild forums if they all have private forums. why keep them if they don't talk in 6 months.

Ajantis.
Spamalot

Re: money saved

Post by Ajantis. »

Because not all guild members subscribe to their private forums. In fact, not all guild leaders do to their own guild forums ;) Meta-gaming isn't for everyone, however they do check in here and keep in touch as to what's going on every now and again. It's a good forum for recruiting and new player inquiry.

Also, private guild forums are exclusive to those outside membership. Inter-guild relations can be discussed more properly here.

I know better than to keep the donation box ignored anyhow. Don't worry.
Temet Nosce

We follow the righteous path, the path of Helm.

Alkapwn
PKer

Post by Alkapwn »

I thought 'I care less' was your motto Willma, such a troll :roll:
::DD:: Minister of Hatemongering and Enemy Carpaccio
:MADD: Resident SlackMaster and KittenPuncher

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

and I had to actually loggin to say a comment.
I thought 'I care less' was your motto Willma, such a troll
Trolls like you I do use this phrase. heh

These specific guild based forums are hardly used and usually something is spread word of mouth instead of broadcasting it on forums. I am/or a metagaming player, depends on what I want to accomplish. You can go thru ALL the scenarios, been there and done it. If someone wants or is interested in a guild they talk on shout or ask a player in that guild. :wink:

Use it or lose it. :wink:
Because not all guild members subscribe to their private forums. In fact, not all guild leaders do to their own guild forums ;) Meta-gaming isn't for everyone, however they do check in here and keep in touch as to what's going on every now and again. It's a good forum for recruiting and new player inquiry.

Also, private guild forums are exclusive to those outside membership. Inter-guild relations can be discussed more properly here.

I know better than to keep the donation box ignored anyhow. Don't worry
SOOOooooooo Aug of 2011 is not being in contact with new players? Not being mean but realize the dates and some common sense should kick in. :mrgreen:

mining
Absentee Ballot Dev

Post by mining »

The savings would be pretty minimal, and would remove around 30 posts by you spamming this...
Bargeld wrote:Overall, I think most would agree that a pure rogue is probably the worst build on the server.

Return to “Your Guild Here”