=kSt= Clan

A forum for discussion of getting your guild recognized
MasterYoda
PKer

Re: =kSt= Clan

Post by MasterYoda »

ya and im not here to destroy a guild was merely asking im active and use my pwn toons to get me gear so technically im still active too >.> but thats neither here nor there. I was just asking about MA that is all stop looking so far into it people !
TGPO wrote:Man, dont u hate it when yoda is right

Amoenotep wrote:yeah....he's a little right :(

DM_Sultan
Dungeon Master

Post by DM_Sultan »

If a guild is inactive AND there is another active group that has petitioned, the inactive guild hall can be removed at that time and replaced by the new guild. A CLAN is a non-guild group and does not warrant a dwelling, only a recognized and approved guild does. Any clan that is active on the server can at any time petition for guild status. Approval is by DM/Dev vote based on observed activity of that group. Guilds are and will always be factioned.

Sultan
Torm the Loyal Fury

Daral0085
Newbie Helper

Post by Daral0085 »

Tru3Fals3 wrote:
Daral0085 wrote:I was honestly wondering the same thing, when PWnD would be removed. They have clearly been well under the required (I think it's 5) active members to maintain a guild hall. I guess maybe the devs don't have enough time to remove their guild hall or something.
your always good for a laugh :lol:
did pwnd bend u over at some point? youve got the worst hate-on ive ever seen, and none of us know or care about you lol

archael, myself, karl, ilovemysword, bunny and glow have all played pwnd toons in the last two weeks, 6 enough?
Dude, chill out. I'm just trying to get your guild shut down. This is not a national security crisis.
Bargeld wrote:It's been shown in past relic events even, if NC actually has a decent amount of players involved, they will win.

Alkapwn
PKer

Post by Alkapwn »

*pokes the hornets nest*
::DD:: Minister of Hatemongering and Enemy Carpaccio
:MADD: Resident SlackMaster and KittenPuncher

MasterYoda
PKer

Post by MasterYoda »

Alkapwn wrote:*Man one day i hope im as good as Havok!*
You said it Kapawn

Adventurer#1337
Noob

Post by Adventurer#1337 »

Daral0085 wrote: I'm just trying to get your guild shut down.
Poor daral he is just afraid of getting pwnd...

Ryddwillow
Spamalot

Post by Ryddwillow »

Hmm GODS have 2 ppl in it (the 2 are dual and tripled logged) and the head of the guild is in RK too), MADD is DD, maybe 1 person that is true there to MADD, IO has like 2 to 3 ppl playing it, if you don't count the dual loggers. DD is the only guild that holds true to 3 or more ppl in it. In AO, pretty much is all free, hardly any PWND and HNS. IF they are on it is like for 1 min to 2 hrs. RK RR is on and TLB seems weak, maybe 1 to 3 ppl on, if that. NC, FON is on if they are not playing SYN or TSS, Clad has dip in ppl on but there is at least 2 to 3 sometimes. TC, TSS is always on and fury but they are dueled logged, but at least 2 to 3 ppl on

Need like 3 to 4 ppl in a guild that are not dual loggers, lol

I have got burned by KST, new WOW is coming out or 5 months and he will leave you blind and SEE YA, :mrgreen:

Really?

MasterYoda
PKer

Post by MasterYoda »

actually i have raided with a top guild i have seen end game content and i honestly dont care. Im about to have a bbywiht my beautiful wife and frankly we came backto play this together. Im not expecting you or anyone esle to care, worry, or even discuss how long were gonna be here cause frankly it doesnt matter.

OOn a second note i cant believe im saying this but i agree with willow. If GODS have 2 -3 people multi boxing but there in diff guilds as well IMO they should be removed. I have 5 people leveling and playing that could in theory use a guild hall. Not saying we want ma just saying in order to be fair willow has a point.

Amoenotep
Lord DM Supreme

Post by Amoenotep »

willow doesn't have a point..he has an opinion about it
Mask, Lord of the Shadows
Gruumsh, One-Eye
amoenotep@hotmail.com
----------------------------------

MasterYoda
PKer

Post by MasterYoda »

Amoenotep wrote:willow doesn't have a point..he has an opinion about it. And Havok you have ALLWAYS been my hero!!!
Quoted for truth !

Delisha Zrazorian
Newbie Helper

Post by Delisha Zrazorian »

TSS is always on and fury but they are dueled logged, but at least 2 to 3 ppl on

The Fury base is a family of five... Ma, PA and their three sons...

Ma and Pa (now retired) play 6-8 hrs every day... the boys most every day also. Only Mord even has the capability of double logging.

You don't have a clue! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

at your service,
DZ :twisted:
My attitude toward men who mess around is simple: If you find 'em, kill 'em!

Delisha Zrazorian
Newbie Helper

Post by Delisha Zrazorian »

Im not expecting you or anyone esle to care, worry, or even discuss how long were gonna be here cause frankly it doesnt matter.
Not saying we want ma just saying in order to be fair willow has a point.
I would suggest one year waiting time... Just like Fury had to wait for a full year... in order to be fair...

If Mr Obnoxious and his band of jerks and loudmouths are still around.. then give it some consideration... :lol:

at your service,
DZ :twisted:
My attitude toward men who mess around is simple: If you find 'em, kill 'em!

MasterYoda
PKer

Post by MasterYoda »

I dont care about a hall in ma i just wanted one in ns :D

Tal
Looking for group

Post by Tal »

Amoenotep wrote:willow doesn't have a point..he has an opinion about it
There was an opinion in all that mumbo jumbo? Tep is truly a power to behold if he could decipher that mess!!! :lol:

Now back to my 5 multi-boxing action so that I can maintain my.. er .. our guild status.

"Once you start down the dark path of nerfing, forever will it dominate your destiny. Exceptions to this are few. "

frogofpeace
PKer

Post by frogofpeace »

Tal wrote:Now back to my 5 multi-boxing action so that I can maintain my.. er .. our guild status.
Three years of nursery school and you think you know it all.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr

Return to “Your Guild Here”